Imaginary part 2

Helene's POV

"When can i look at it" Niall said with a small tone "When i say" I said in a joyful voice "Um see you later Niall." I said before he said anything. "Hey...Um..Helene...Do you want to come with me and meet all the boys truley?" He said softly. I nodded thinking what they would be like, I still had the knife from the signing in my other pocket i keep it in my pocket if anything happens like if i had to kill someone or cut, But i promissed Niall i wouldn't, His blonde hair, blue eyes, And love for food makes him seem attractive. I like it like that. Niall grabbed my hand leading me to his jeep. "I still think this is pretty sexy Niall." I laughed. He giggled Turning on the engine.

***

We pulled up to the house, he got out of the car, I tried to open the door but it was locked, I looked at Niall ,He came around to my door and he opened it. There you go" Niall said with a grin. He grabbed my hand taking me out of the car Knocking on the door of the house. Zayn opened the door. "Vas Happening?" He said, He led us into the couch. "Boys, He's here!" Louis, Harry, and Liam came walking out, Istill had my hoodie and glasses on. Harry was the last to walk by, He pulled my hood back Showing the bandana i out on before leaving. Niall cupped my chin moving my head up. "Why didn't you say anything about this." He said, Grabbing my hand pulling up the sleeve and then at my wrist. " They are back." He said, I looked at his eyes then looked back at the boys, They were staring. "Oh hey Niall, Its Time to look at your Tattoo!" "Tattoo?" Louis said. I peeled the bandage of his shoulder, "There.." He got up and went to a mirror..." I- I cant believe it,It looks so wondeful, But what does it mean?   ""Kjærlighet" Means..." 

(Sorry for short part)