Quick to forgive

Ralph looked over at me and drop Felix, but he was able to catch himself.

"Wait. No. I'm not. What do you have to say for yourself?!" Said Felix.

"Wait. I don't want to hear it. I'm not speaking to you." Said Felix.

"That's fine, don't talk. But you to fix this cart for us, pronto." Said Ralph.

"Us? Wait. Felicity Fruitcake!" Said Felix.

"Hi...um congrats on your 30th anniversary, oh nevermind that's a bad thing to say, especially now." I said.

"What are you two doing here?" He said.

"You have to fix this cart." Said Ralph.

"I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth." Said Felix.

Potty Mouth. What, was he one of kids that had a swear jar?

"I'm just so, so crossed with you." Said Felix.

"Do you have any idea what you put me through?!" Said Felix.

"I ran higgledy-piggledy all over creation looking for you." Said Felix.

"I almost drowned in chocolate milk-mix!" Said Felix.

"And then...I met the most dynamite gal." Said Felix.

Dynamite Gal? Either he fell for one the spicy candy citizens or...oh no not another game hopper.

"Oh! She's gives me the honey glow something awful." Said Felix.

"But she rebuffed my affections." Said Felix.

"Then I got thrown in jail!" Said Felix.

"What does have to do with not fixing the cart?" I asked.

"Felix, pull yourself together." Said Ralph.

"No! You don't know what it's like to be rejected." Said Felix.

"And treated like a criminal." Said Felix.

"Yes, I do. That's every day of my life." Said Ralph.

"It is?" Said Felix.

"Which is why I ran off and tried to be a good guy. But I'm not!" Said Ralph.

"I'm just a bad guy, and I need your help." Said Ralph.

"Please Felix this cart is for someone very important, she needs this for the sake of her game." I said to him while putting my hand on the crumble parts.

"Please Felix, fix it. And I promise I will never try to be good again." Said Ralph.

Felix smiled and brought out his hammer, the cart was fixed and we left to save Venellope.

Once again Ralph broke down the wall and we saw her, chained in the middle of the room. We both wheel her cart to her.

She looked between me and Ralph. "I know, I know. We're idiots." Said Ralph.

"And?" She said.

"And we're real numbskulls." Said Ralph.

"And?" Said Venellope.

"And we're selfish diaper babies." Said Ralph.

"And?" She said.

"What else are are we?" I said.

"And...a stinkbrain." Said Ralph.

"The stinkiest brains ever." She said as he broke her chains and we all three hugged.

"Let's get you to that race." I said.

The sound of horns honking let us know that the race was about to begin.

Every candy who's any candy popped up as we arrived. "Let the random roster race commence!" Said King Candy.

"Okay you remember which pedal does what?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Remember not to turn too hard?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"What about your goggles, you don't have them!" I said.

"Felicity, she's fine. Remember you don't have to win, just cross that finish line and you'll be a real racer." Said Ralph as Venellope and I drove off. Felix with me and Ralph with her.

"I'm already a real racer!" Said Venellope. They hopped off as I got out of my car.

"And I'm gonna win." Said Venellope as she continued down the track.

We watched as she raced through the track of falling gum balls, making her way to seventh place.

Candle head then lit up some of the cherries. "What's this?! Cherry Bomb!" Said the Announcer as Venellope made a hard turn to avoid them.

She then used her glitch to... teleport in front of them?

I was do worried but luckily Ralph was there to hold my hand...that was until... some woman showed up and punched him.

I quickly picked up a long sucker and swung a her, only for her to shoot the sucker, cracking it.

"Normally I be mad at you, but I respect that quick reaction." She said.

"Hope your happy, this game is going down and it's all your fault." She said.

"My lady, you came back!" Said Felix .

"Can it, Fit-It." She said, turning back to Ralph. "That cy-bug you brought with you, multiplied." She said.

"What is she talking about? What's a cy-bug?" I said.

"Enemies from Hero's Duty and that can't be true, it died in the Taffy Swamp, believe me." He said.

But just as those words left his mouth, a group of bug blasted through the ground and into the sky.

"Bull wrong." She said before she took out her gun and shot some.

"Listen up people head to game central station now!" She said while on her hover board.

"Ralph, she hasn't crossed the finish line!" I said as a bug landed on the trophy.

"You got a weapon?!" Ralph asked. I grabbed some more giant suckers "I'm good." I said.

Ralph punched the bugs as hit some with my suckers. "Ralph, Felicity, look!" Said Felix as we saw Venellope stuck against King Candy.

"Kid!" Said Ralph.

"V!" I said.

He tired to knock her away with his staff but she grabbed it, causing her glitch to spread to him and he turned into...Turbo.

Turbo, the racer protagonist who originally started the phrase, 'going Turbo' by game hopping.

"Is that?" Said Felix.

"No way!" Said Ralph.

Despite him pushing her down, Venellope was able to glitch away and stay ahead of him.

"Bring it home, kid! The finish line is wide open!" Said Ralph as I waved. However before she could reach it a hole form a bug burst out the the ground, blowing her away.

"V!" I yelled, running towards her. Ralph, following close behind. "No!"

"Kid, kid, are you okay?!" Said Ralph.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's finish this race!" She said as we moved the lollipops until more cy-bugs appeared.

"Alright we need to get out of here." Said Ralph as helped her out and we held both her hands while running towards the exit.