1

I wrote this in more of a hurry so please disregard any spelling or grammar errors as I will go over and edit those at another time. 

It felt like being here was surreal. How would we go on without Sarah and John B. I got over my sickness, apparently I had some expired food or something and I was sick for days but im better now. JJ and I are still doing well, things have been different but we have made it through. 

Here we are at the tree carving a memorial for John B. We hadn't discussed it too much but we knew it was time. 

"To John B" JJ said raising his flask. 

"And to Sarah" Kie replied and we all took a sip of our drinks. 

We each laid down his things and added a flower on top, although it isn't a proper burial it gave us some peace of mind. 

The cops still are saying that they believe John B killed Peterkin, but we all know that is not the truth. I never thought I would see the day Rafe became a murderer but here we are. Im glad I got away when I did. I knew he had anger issues but I didn't know he could have full blown episodes like that. 

Oh I forgot to say that Kiara and Pope have something going on between them. We knew it but yet it just feels weird knowing they are together. They both left together to go somewhere but JJ and I decided to stay behind and go for a swim, yes I know how to swim now thank god. After JJ started his new job I decided I needed a new hobby and with some help from my friends swimming became that. 

"You will never guess what happened at my well used to be work" JJ said coming into his room. 

"What? Wait did you say used to be?" 

"Topper and Kelce keep running their mouths about John B killing Peterkin and I got sick of it" 

"Look JJ I get it, I mean everywhere we go people look at us differently because they know we were friends with him. But getting angry only makes them feel like he's more guilty" 

"We need to nail Rafe for this, im not gonna let him get away with it" He said sitting down on the bed. 

"And we will. Look all of us want him to get in trouble for it, he deserves it but we have to remember he's a Cameron and they get what they want" I said kissing his cheek. 

"I hate them" 

"Don't we all" 

The next morning we all rode to school together. We all were nervous but especially JJ. 

"Hey chill out" Kie said to him. 

"If I black out, just don't remind me" He said as we closed the car doors. 

"Thats not funny" She replied. 

"Its gonna be fine" I said as he gripped my hand.

As we walked towards the school everyone looked at us, and we could hear them talking too. Someone had made a memorial for John B. We stood in front of it trying to find the right thing to say. 

"I feel like people are staring at us" Kie said breaking the silence. 

"Oh yeah" 

"I can't be late" Pope said. 

"Hey we have to stick together" Kie said putting out her hand. 

"What she said" We both stood looking at the boys. 

She walked in between them holding their arms and she gave me a smile as I held JJs hand and we all made our way to class. History class to be exact. I used to like history but this class is just boring. I heard someones phone beep and then another, then mine. 

"Did you get it?" Kie asked Pope and I who sat in front of her. 

"Yeah" we both replied and JJ came over. 

We opened each of our messages to see a picture of Sarah and John B. No way. We literally had a memorial for him thinking he was dead this whole time. I literally cried for like several days but he's literally alive!

JJ then ran out of class and we all followed. Kie suggested the courtyard right before JJ fell and made it obvious that we were leaving prompting the teacher in the hallway to question where we were going, obviously we ran faster. 

"Is that even possible? Shoupe said that they didn't make it, he said that" Kie said

"Okay but I think we are overreaction cause we can't rule out the possibility that this could all be some kind of weird cruel hoax" Pope said.

"Okay but what if its not" I said as we all sat down. 

"Im just gonna ask" Kie said. 

"What if its actually him?" JJ questioned as Kie sent a message asking if it was them. 

"Has he responded?" I asked. 

"Hes typing" She replied. 

We all looked over at JJ after reading the message asking if JJ was their. Thats when we knew it was him. I mean who else but John B would be worried about his short board at a time like this. We began to laugh. 

"Its him" we all happily agreed hugging each other. 

"Laying low in Nassau" I read. 

"How the hell did they get to the Bahamas" Kie replied. 

"You can't kill a Pogue dude" JJ said. 

"Especially John B" Pope agreed. 

We all read the message that stated that he wanted us to clear his name so he could come home. 

"Hell yeah we will clear your name, boy" JJ said outloud. 

We all went home after school and sat together just trying to process the fact that John B and Sarah are alive. We spent most of the rest of the day on the boat but headed inside to go to sleep after dark. 

"I can't believe it" JJ said rolling over looking at me as we laid in bed. 

"I thought we were never gonna see them again" I replied. 

"Miracles happen" He said with a smile. 

"Yes they do" I replied as he kissed me. 

"You're one of mine" He said then wrapping his arms around me. 

"I love you JJ" 

"I love you more" He said as we drifted off to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is done! Let me know what you guys think and what you want to see more of. I know this was probably more on the boring side but I am in dire need of suggestions of what you guys want to see in this book. Thank you for the support!!