0.5 PAINTBALLS & GUNS

THE DATE AGREEMENT | FIFTH DATE: PAINTBALL ARENA

"You sure you wanna do this?" Louis asked with a smug smile on his face as some of the employees at the range helped Harry, Louis and all of their friends into gear. Harry had talked about this one with Louis before taking him there, and they both agreed that it would be a good time to introduce each other to their close friends.

Louis had already met Zayn and Taylor thanks to their previous dates, but today he'd met Harry's older sister Gemma, and her boyfriend – Kevin. Louis, on the other end, brought along his childhood mates Liam and Niall along with his sisters Charlotte and Félicité.

"I should be asking you that. It'll be quite embarrassing if you lose in front of your younger sisters."

"Oh, and it wouldn't make you look bad losing in front of your older sister?"

"Can you two stop? It's just a thing we're all doing together." Zayn said and the couple noticed with an exchange of sly smiles how Liam was the first to agree with him.

"No, it's life and death, Zayn. It's life and death."

"It's really, really not." Lottie chuckled and Louis shushed her – he did have that right being their older brother.

"Also, it's a date. You guys are with us because we need a team in there." Louis added to Harry's statement.

"That makes me feel very important, mate." Taylor said and Gemma stepped in at about the same time.

"Yeah, cheers for that."

Everyone around them laughed at the antics Harry and Louis were pulling, but the pair could hardly care.

"Have we got a deal then, Harold?" Louis said as everyone was all strapped up and ready to go. Harry walked closer to Louis – towering over him to use it as a way to maybe intimidate him, but Louis stood his ground and held his gaze.

"We do, Lewis."

"Whoever wins gets to decide where we all go to dinner."

Félicité, along with Niall and a few others snorted at the incredibly low stakes, but it was enough for Harry to want to win, even if they ended up at Louis' favourite place after winning.

The two shook hands as everyone rolled their eyes but with some amount of motivation, were finally all pumped up and ready to take down the other team. They shook hands with each team member like proper sportsmen and women and Harry and Louis were the last to do so as everyone was stepping into the virtual battle setting.

Before Louis could walk up to his team and start the game, however, Harry pulled him back for a quick kiss.

"Don't remember we're still dating."

"You're not going to break my character, Haz." Louis said with a smirk, knowing very well what tactic Harry was playing at and the latter cursed.

"Okay that was a trick, but still remember though."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. It's all fun and games." Louis said, breaking character as he kissed Harry one final time before both of their gleeful smiles were covered up by stoic looks on their face and the game commenced.

As it was amply clear just after the first five minutes, Harry's team was on defence while Louis' team took up the offense. The five of them had very smartly decided to split up so that they could focus on taking down as many opponents as possible while staying hidden. This plan, obviously, came very effortlessly to Louis. Not that he would ever accept this in front of anyone in the world, being small had its own perks.