𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮- 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝘇𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁

In the school cafeteria where everybody was watching their star basketball player combust into flames, Anadil laughed while replaying the video. "I did not know little candles could do so much damage!" 

"Anadil grow a conscience," Sophie berated before laughing as well. "How could the waitress miss? He was like three inches away!" They both laughed as Reena sat at the end of the table, biting her nails.

"This is not funny!" Reena exclaimed. "I could be sued."

"Oh please, it's not like we planned for him to set on fire. Our plan was to make him pee himself on camera by making the fake robbers pretend to mug him."

"But this is not peeing on yourself, this is a literal crime!"

"You do still have to pay the robbers though," Anadil said.

"Why did I listen to you guys?" She groaned, crumpling her fists to her head and looking at the table. "This whole plan is going to shit."

"You still have to hold your part of the deal. Not just for you but for Hort as well."

"I know. I know. I'll do it during our class together." Sophie nodded and watched as they were approached by Hester and Agatha.

"Hey guys," Agatha greeted, sitting down.

"Sup losers, did you see the video?"

"Your girlfriend has been replaying it since we got here," Reena said grouchily.

"I got lunch!" Tedious exclaimed, giving each girl a container of mac&cheese with chicken. When he reached Reena, he gave her two. "Hey...me and the guys saw what happened to Nicholas. On behalf of everyone, we're so sorry and we-"

"Thanks Tedros," she accepted driely. "Because all I wanted was fucking mac&cheese with frozen ass tenders. You know what, fuck Nicholas!" She looked back at Anadil and Sophie. "This was his karma for messing with Abdullah's daughter. Nobody messes with Abdullah's daughter."

"You know that's right!" Sophie egged on, surprised about the sudden mood change but changing her attitude when she saw Agatha glare.

"And you know what," Reena stood up. "I'm going to tell Hort right now and destroy the other bitch!" She exclaimed.

"What?" Agatha asked, confused as Reena made her way to the table of boys.

"What just happened?" Tedros asked, eyes shifting.

"I wouldn't miss what's going on over there if I was you." Hester smirked, watching Reena began to out Millicent. She took out her phone and that's how you knew it was over.

Checkmate.