2 ♡

Hlo everyone.......
Here is the next update. Enjoy ♡
____________

From the birth of nandini I always admired her purity and her innocence

From the birth of nandini I always admired her purity and her innocence. From her birth she didn't got any love, she was always abused by her family members for the crime she never did. Her mother was my closest friend. she was like a sister to me. She left us. And after that no one cared for nandini. Everyone started blaming that small kid who didnt't even know why was that happening to her, why was her mother not there for her, why was everyone hating her. 

She never got her father's, her sister's or anyone else. she used to stay all alone and noone even acknowledged her. I was the one who took responsibility of  her and educated her but somewhere I couldn't give her the love which she craved for. I have always seen her as my daughter. I just want to see her happy.

 Now manik has married her and I know now she will be given what she lacked her whole life. She will be loved. She is an angel who came into our life. But firstly I have to inform everything to manik. I know he will definitely understand her and will protect that angel from this world.

I was in my thoughts when my both children arrived. I went towards them who were standing in front gate hand in hand. They look so good together. May god bless them both and protect them from evils. I went and hugged them both.

"Nyonika I don't have time for all this drama. Just do whatever rituals you want to do and come fast.I am going I have an important meeting tomorrow" Raj said

Its not like raj doesn't care about the family but its just he has always been strict towards us and never shows his affectionate side. He loves his son a lot but still he is very strict towards him as he thinks it will make manik more hardworking.

I nodded at him and he left us.  I ordered the maid to bring the things.

"Nandu beta you have to kick this kalash with your right foot. And then you have to put your feet in this plate and walk inside the home. okay bacha ?"

She nodded excitedly. We did all the traditions that are followed by our family.

"Bacha, you go with maid she will show you manik's room. Manik and I have to discuss something important"

She nodded again and left.

"Maa what do you want to discuss"

"Beta I have to tell something about nandini to you. Before moving forward with this marriage its important for you to know about nandini properly."

He nodded. we both sat down. I have gather so much courage to tell him this. Now I cant back out from this. I have to tel him. He deserves to know the truth. 

"Manik,

 Ishita (nandini"s mother) , Me, Raj and Raman (nandini's father) we were best friends from childhood. Ishita and Raman loved each other a lot. Ishita was very kind and humble lady. she was like a sister to me. Raj really cared for ishita and he always treated  her as his sister. We both got married to love of our life. We were so happy with each other. Everything was going so well,

 But, 

Raman, We didn't know that he was cheating on raj in business. He used raj's design. Our company got into great loss because of this. Raj was really angry and then he cutted all ties  with them and even restricted me from meeting them. But I was still in touch with ishita because she wasn't involved in any of this.

After I gave birth to you ishita got pregnant with aliya and then after two years with nandini. But at the time of nandini she had many complications. Doctor said her to abort the baby but she didnt. She even didnt told this to raman. And at the birth of nandini she...she di..died "

At the end, I was in tears. Manik came and hugged me.

"Maa, But If dad hate Mr Murthy so much, then why did he want me to marry alia ?"

"Because of business beta. You know na your father. How he is. He just cares about his image and his business and that also he became like this after raman's betrayal. He became so secretive and indulged himself in work. "

"What happened after ishita aunty's death?"

"Everything changed. Raman and aliya both started hating and blaming nandini for everything. That newborn baby didnt even know why this was happening with her. Where her mother was? Why her own father and sister hated her. Raman never cared for nandu. I hired a nanny for her and gave her education. 

Manik, that kid really suffered a lot from the birth. She is an angel. she just need love and care that you have to do now. you arehr protector, Her husband. Please manik make everything alright. I am so happy that you got married to nandini but now everything is on you.

you will take care of her na? You will not let your mother down na? Please say something beta."

"Maa I promise I willmake everything right. I will protect her, pamper her and give everything she desires for. I wont let a single tear come into her eyes; I promise I will not let you down"

I hugged him tightly and I couldnt stop my tears from falling.

I know beta you will take care of her and love her. You wont ever let me down 

_____________

Do inline comments ♡
Next will be Manik's P.O.V ♡