Chapter 1~ You are my son Connor

"Why is he still unconscious? Did you use too much chloroform on him?" Connor heard a vaguely familiar voice ask as he slowly started to regain his consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and saw none other than Jorge Castillo sitting in front of him, Connor quickly scanned all of his surroundings and realized they were in an airplane, and not only that but it was already up in the air.

"Dominick, leave us alone." Jorge orders when he sees the boy in front of him frantically looking at his surroundings, Dominick gets up from where he was sitting and walks towards the cockpit to talk to the pilot.

"It's good to see you're awake Connor, I was starting to get worried about you." Jorge said once Dominick was gone and he saw Connor looking at him with an angry glare, it was clear to Jorge that by now Connor had realized he was restrained in his chair. Connor's hands were tied tightly behind his back at his wrists and his elbows, making it hard to lean back in the chair. Meanwhile, his legs were tied at the ankles, under his knees, and above his knees, as a seatbelt kept him strapped in the chair.

"Why am I here?" Connor asked with anger in his voice, he knew he should be scared of this man from what Laurel told him about her father but right now the only thing he can feel is rage. This man drugged and kidnapped him and yet dared to sit in front of him and act worried about him.

"Laurel has made it clear that she doesn't care about this family so I need to keep my son and grandson safe, I know how far she'll go to hurt me." Jorge explained and Connor looked at him in confusion, what did Jorge wanting to keep his family safe have to do with him? Then Connor's confusion turned into worry because Jorge mentioned his grandson, which means Christopher was here as well.

"What did you do to Christopher, where is he?!" Connor asked in a rush, he would not let this man hurt a defenseless baby. Jorge pulled out a tablet and showed it to him, he could see Christopher sleeping but it was clear to Connor that the boy was not relaxed and he noticed the reason why, Christopher didn't have his giraffe.

"I had a crib installed in my private airplane when I knew Christopher would travel with me, he is safe so you can relax now." Jorge said and Connor scoffed, as long as Jorge had him Christopher would never be safe.

"You still haven't explained why I am here." Connor said while trying to hide his worry for Christopher's wellbeing, as long as Jorge is here with him he can't hurt the little boy in the other room.

"I did, like I said you are here because I need to keep my son and grandson safe." Jorge states with a smug smile on his face and Connor was confused, is this man implying Connor was his son?

"Nice try but I am not adopted and I know both my parents, maybe these mind tricks would have worked with Michaela who doesn't actually know who her biological parents are." Connor said with a nervous laugh, he could not let this man get into his head even if he had always noticed he doesn't really look anything like his parents.

"Come on Connor, you don't actually believe Pam and Jeff are your real parents. I gave you to them so you would be far away from Laurel because I didn't want her to ruin you. I have been watching you grow up from a distance, wanting to make sure you had a good life. Who do you think paid for your college or your wedding? I did, not Jeff. You are my son Connor and right now I am taking you home because I let Laurel and Annalise hurt you enough already." Jorge states with authority in his voice as he pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to Connor, it is a DNA test and Connor pales when he sees that it does say that Jorge is indeed his biological father.

"Why would they not tell me?" Connor whispered more to himself than to Jorge but the older man obviously heard him when he gave him an apologetic look.