Chapter 5

2 Weeks Later

Naruto was flying through the air with a smirk on his face, his outing with the Seven in their secret identities went about as expected.

They all wanted to know his secret identity to see who was around him and who he cared about, too bad for them he was smarter than that and good for him that they were so predictable.

About to kick into a higher gear Naruto looked out the corner of his eye and saw something interesting on a rooftop.

'NVNCBL'

"Hm." Naruto frowned thoughtfully before he headed for the building and landed, "Way to improvise." He said with a chuckle.

"Paint costs money." The man said walking forward and taking his hood off

"You're that rock guy I stopped 3 months ago."

"Name's Titan."

"Okay. So what do you want? Thank me for turning over a new leaf, or revenge?" Naruto asked with his arms crossed looking laxed but was prepared to fight at any moment.

"I need your help." Titan said

"With what?" Naruto asked

"I'm not a criminal. I owe money to one. I squared up my debt but he refuses to let me go and continues to threaten my family. I want you to help me take him down."

"Who?"

"Machine Head." Titan said crossing his arms over his chest

"Why me?"

"According to other Supes, you're not buying into the lie that Vought tells everyone. You don't have a suit following you with cameras so you actually care about helping people. Help me take down Machine Head and save lives. Think about it."

Naruto watched as Titan left before with a grunt he checked the time and flew into the sky.

Phone rang, Naruto stopped and answered, "Hello."

"You're still coming right?" Amber spoke through the phone, making Naruto smile.

"Yeah, Can't believe my mom and yours have been talking these past few months and set this up." Naruto said with a small chuckle.

"Well you were supposed to meet my family eventually. See you soon and don't be late."

"You got it babe"

Smiling, Naruto hung up before he headed home and flew through his window and into his shower where in a blur of speed he washed up and changed in record time.

Walking downstairs Naruto got into his mom's Range Rover in the backseat as Diane and Deborah got in and asked, "So you never said how you even knew Amber's mom?" Naruto said, hoping she would elaborate.

"We went to school together and lost touch." Deborah said before Shoko and Kara arrived getting into the backseat as well with Shoko in the middle.

"Hey." Naruto smiled at her and Kara who waved at him as Shoko winked

"I wonder if Ray is still with Adam?" Shoko asked

"No, she said he split right after Amber's powers activated. It's why she doesn't use them." Deborah said as Naruto frowned

It came as a shock when Amber revealed her ability to control fire to him, she had wanted to be a supe but upon learning her father abandoned her because of her powers she had stopped using them, and by the time she wished to learn control her flames had gotten so powerful she feared she couldn't control them.

Naruto had his headphones in as Diane drove to Alpine NJ it was an 1hr 15 min drive, when Shoko placed a hand on his thigh and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.