A/N

Just some quick words from me.

First of all: Hello to all of you. Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy my work!

I've read a lot of "little-abused-sister-is-saved-by-big-mafia-brother"-books. The following story is my interpretation. In advance a litttle warning: I try to aproach the genre from a different side and focus more on the mental health of my protagonist. Therfore it can be triggering for some. I will NOT add trigger warnings before the chapters/paragraphs. 

This story may include mentions of mental, physical and sexual abuse as well as topics like self harm, depression and anxiety. If you can't handle one or more of this topics, no problem. We all have to fight our own wars, but please be aware this story might not be for you.

There are a lot of similar stories on wattpad, I'll distance myself from all accusation of plagiarism. All similarities are purely coincidentally! If there is something that isn't owned by me, I'll clearly declare it. For example the cover, I've made it with canva! There's no need to get your panties all twisted.

I would love to see constructive feedback from you guys. But be aware everything you comment, that is not appropriate will be ignored or deleted. For the rr, please do not spoil.
Thanks in advance!

This story is still in the making, which means it is unedited and I can not guarantee regular uploads. I've a private life plus work plus studies, so I've honestly no idea how often I'll upload. I'll upload the new chapter whenever they are ready. Approxiametly all 2-4 days. I atleast try to upload once a week.

There is a possibility that grammar mistakes occur. English is not my mother tongue and I'm not fluent. In advance I'm sorry for each mistake.

Do not copy or translate my story without clear permission. If you share parts of it, give credits!