Bitch, I'm your dad

The hands tightened around my throat and shoved me against the wall.

"And who the hell is she, Bomb?" The girl had skin the colour of dark chocolate, so her pure white hair threw me off.

Before Bomb could respond, I decided to sprinkle in some sarcasm.

"I'm, your fucking mom." I rasped out, trying and failing to choke down air.

The girl's grip tightened and her piercing blue eyes narrowed at me.

"Awe, does someone have mommy issues?" I rasped once again.

"Venom. Let her down. She's the new recruit." Bomb deadpanned at Venom. I guess this has happened before.

She quickly let go of my throat and I bent over gulping down air.

"Jeez woman. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't gotten laid in a awhile." I croaked. Bombs eyes widened and he burst out laughing.

Venom growled something and walked off to who knows where.

"Okay, well. That was a great start." Bomb mumbled wiping away his tears and motioning me to follow. He brought me up the first flight of stairs, then up the second. "All of the Skulls rooms are on the 3rd floor, which is the top floor. The second floor is dedicated to our offices. The first, is recreational, so like kitchen, the living room, the TV room, and so on. Then my favourite, the basement." He smirked and continued to lead me through the 3rd floor. "The basement is 2 times as big as the house and is solely dedicated to training." We stopped in front of a door.

"Yea, I can tell you love that floor." His hands were covered in scars, as well as soot. He saw me looking at his hands and tried to clean them off on his pants.

"Oh yea, there were a couple of small explosions yesterday. Soot is really hard to come off."

"Hm yea, something you definitely hear everyday." I said with an arched eyebrow.

"Anyways, you have to open the door so it can recognize your presence."

Bitch the fuck?

"What do you mean, the room will recognize me?" I asked skeptical.

"Once you touch that door handle, the door will turn a colour that represents you. Mine is yellow, Venoms is purple, Shadows is black and Reapers is light blue. I have no idea how, but something to do with the Queens powers." He shrugged.

Wtf is up with this fucking world?

"Uhm, okay?" I carefully opened the door, and felt something like a little pinch in my fingers. Then the colour, blood red spread over the door spreading like wildfire.

"Well. I guess we'll see what that means in training." As I looked to the room my jaw dropped.

It was the biggest room I had ever seen. Like bigger than my apartment, kinda room.

"Holy Heck." I walked into the room and it had a king sized bed in the centre, 8 huge windows lined the wall. I looked over and found 2 doors on my right.

I walked over and opened the first 1 which ended up being a walk in closet the size of my room back in Sacramento. It was full of clothes, that I surprisingly liked. I walked to the next door and surprise surprise, another room that was the size of my old room.

This time though, it was a huge bathroom. With a giant jacuzzi that could fit 3 people in it comfortably and a walk in shower that was the size of my old bathroom.

When I had a home.

"How did the Queen know what I liked to wear?" I asked skeptical.

"She does her research before 'recruiting' anyone. And if you're wondering why our house is so big, I have a suspicion that it's the Queens way of slightly saying sorry for kidnapping us and forcing us to work for her."

I hummed at that answer.

"Anyways, change into any of the outfits in your training section of your closet. We're going to go asses you now."

I walked into my wonderful closet and found the training section. I found a breathable tank top, sports bra, and leggings. All were black of course. I threw on my runners again and headed back to Bomb.

"Great let's go." We went all the way back downstairs and then to the wall.

Yea. Just a random wall and stopped.

"You may be wondering why we're at a wall and not a door."

"Yea, no shit Sherlock." I rolled my eyes and watched him intently.

"This is a secret door to the basement. In case guests come along and try to snoop." He pointed to the wall. "You see this rectangle pattern, on the wall?" I nodded. "Well the on the left most side and 4 up is the lock to the door." He put his hand on that rectangle and then motioned for me to do the same. "Now scan your hand, and it will recognize you as a Skull." I did what he said and again there was a pinching feeling at the end of my fingers. The door swung open, and it opened to another staircase.

"The more stairs the more exercise." Bomb explained.

I sighed.

We walked down the flight of stairs which led to a warehouse sized training facility. I saw a place for throwing knives, shooting, swords practice, a fighting ring. Any weapon you could think of there was a place to train with it in this facility.

"Jeez man. The Queen really takes this Legion seriously." I mumbled.

"Yea. She really does." He walked towards the hand-to-hand combat ring, "Let's see if your dad taught you well, girl."

And I walked into the ring.

A/N - Hey kiddos, thanks for reading. If you like the chapter please comment and vote! Don't be a quiet reader, my guys. I'm up for constructive criticism, also if there is ever drama in the comments PLS tag me, imma gonna grab my popcorn and listen in on that tea🍵

Anyways, luv you.

Liv<3