Garcello Comforting You

You toss and turn in your sleep. It's a nightmare. Your parents are chasing you with a knife, calling you slurs and other rude things. You run through a hallway as they get closer, they won't stop. The hallway ends at a dead end and you crawl into the corner and cower. They run up to you and are about to stab you until you hear someone.
"Wake up, Y/N, please, it's okay, you're safe."
You were being shook gently. You wake up to Garcello beside you, staring at you worriedly. You open your eyes fully and you sit up. "Are you alright?" He asks, still worried. "I'm fine, thanks though Garcello" you reply, rubbing his arm. "You were whimpering and I was so worried for you. What even happened?" He asks as he puts one of his hands on your thigh and rubs it with his thumb. "My parents were chasing me with a knife, yelling slurs and rude things at me" you start shaking and sweating as you mumble those words, and Garcello pulls you into a comforting hug. "Shhhhh- it's alright, you'll be alright, everything's gonna be fine. Your parents are gone. I'm right here, and I'll never leave you." He whispers as you curl up in his lap, crying into his chest. He rubs your back as you here a DING! from your phone. You reach over and grab it.

MESSAGE FROM: Father
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??"

(Part 3 soon cuz I have band camp this week)