~Author's note

Hello everybody, this is my first official book.
Thank you all for stumbling across and taking the time to read it! Please do leave comments on how to improve if you like and do excuse any mistakes!

"W-w-who are you?" Macy asked gathering all her courage and stammering in fright to this new face.
That question seemed to snap both of them out of  their trance.
"And what gives you the right to ask me questions,huh?" The mysterious man said scowling with disgust at her.
———————————-
All Macy thought about was getting her life together after what had previously happened,but fate had other plans with her and it seemed like this was just the beginning to a really painful life full of suffering...

He doesn't have a name, he prefers being called anything but his name, he's got some really bad anger issues and hates being told what to do...
He's dangerous, mysterious and really really good looking, but his life is just like Macy's full of secrets!

Stay hooked on their story to find out just exactly what type of secrets they're hiding and what's turned both of their hearts to stone.
Can they re believe in love? Or is love just a word without any meaning? Is love just a fairytale or will it be their reality?

Again thank you for stumbling across my book!
Will publish more parts soon!
Stay happy and take care :)
~Riah