Chapater 15: Pag-ibig Nga Naman (The Art of Letting Go)

This story is written at the hype of  the brewing storms which has been intending to destroy totally yhe beautiful love story being followed by many.  No one has anticipated nor predicted that the guesting of Gerald in the SGL (July 22) episode will marked the end of  all the dreams and hopes that our Princess, Sarah, has already found that the Right Man whom she can call as her Love for all of her life.

Going back to all the videos, write-ups,  pictures and stories about their  blossoming relationship,  and the most revealing  Act of Sarah during her July 7 concert, a first, when she approached Gerald and hold on his hands amidst the big crowd inside the dome, proud enough to show that she is not afraid to hold his hand and she is proud and happy to be with him.  No words is needed, our Princess has spoken, this is the Guy I'm happy to share my life with.

Then, the roller coaster turn of events shocked the hearts of the Ashralds, and people around them.  Many assumptions, inuendos, and bickering surround the once happy, full of laughter and love.  What happen? No one can answer, the triggering  tweet of OD opening the doors of doubt, of fear and apprehension that these two good hearted individuals are facing the biggest trial in their relationship.

"Gerald Anderson Stop courting Sarah Geronimo for reason that he can no longer take the attitude of Sarah's Mother and families."  They put the blames on Sarah's side, to make excuses on the seemingly cooling off and sudden death on the interest of Gerald to win the heart of Sarah.  He was already in the finished line, and then he turn around, as they say.  May speculations were made that these  were just part of the "Promo-Promo because he has a movie with his ex-loveteam to be shown.  We tried to make excuses as to the reasons it was happening.  We all waited for positive news that what is happening are just part of the script.

But  no one really knows the whole story.  If  we can remember, during the  SGL episode, Sarah somehow divulged a glimpse of  the final test, when she said, they have to be sure that what they feel for each other if real, "kung talagang mahal nila ang isa't isa, kung talagnag mahal niya ako."  Reading between the lines,  there is a mutual understanding for him to gauge, his real feelings, is it for real, or he is just merely infatuated with what she stands for.  Or there is some truth to the rumor that he is just being told to be friendly and close to her for his career.  No one can tell, because we know in our hearts that what they have share with us, is real.

"Time will Decides what is best for us"..  it really did, but not as we hope it will end.  Their love story suddenly ends, not in the way they expected it to be.  They wanted to preserve their friendship but with the way things, even that small glimpse of friendship has been greatly affected by what happen.  

Yes, we are deeply affected because we love them both. We are affected because of the division it cause among all of us who have been praying that their love story continues and they live ever after. At times like this, no one can really pinpoint when and how  it really ended.  We know it hurt them both, but as someone who has seen how Sarah really got hurt again for the nth time, we witness how her  heart breaks.  All she said, is she just hope that he did not push thorugh with the courtship and just remain as one of her friends. She is questioning why made all the efforts to make her feel how much he loved her and then all of a sudden without any words just let go of that promise. Yes, there are regrets, but life has to go on.  She can not dwell of the what ifs?, she can not just close her eyes and ears on issues she tried to avoid and reason out, evidences keep on coming.  She has to decide, then the last straw, the bluest Christmas, she has spend, trying to be normal but crying inside, particularly upon learning that the man she is waiting is spending it with the newest apple of his eyes.

Again that's life, she has learned that somehow, there are always double meaning on promises, not every love story in real life are like all the romantic novels she has been reading... her love story is not a fairy tale that  survived the test of time and .. live happily ever after ending.  She is learning the Art of letting Go, accepting reality  that  he is not the Right Man God is reserving for her. It happen for a reason and she accepted her fate that this is not yet the Time to find true happiness.  But she still believe it will come in God's perfect time.

                                           "The Art Of Letting Go

OOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh 

Put away the pictures. 

Put away the memories. 

I put over and over 

Through my tears 

I've held them till I'm blind 

They kept my hope alive 

As if somehow that I'd keep you here 

Once you believed in a love forever more? 

How do you leave it in a drawer? 

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all 

Unchain my heart that's holding on 

How do I start to live my life alone? 

Guess I'm just learning, 

Learning the art of letting go. 

Try to say it's over 

Say the word goodbye. 

But each time it catches in my throat 

Your still here in me 

And I can't set you free 

So I hold on to what I wanted most 

Maybe someday we'll be friend's forever more 

Wish I could open up that door 

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all 

Unchain my heart that's holding on 

How do I start to live my life alone? 

Guess I'm just learning, 

Learning the art of letting go 

Watching us fade 

What can I do? 

But try to make it through 

the pain of one more day 

Without you 

Where do I start, to live my life alone? 

I guess I'm learning, only learning, 

Learning the art of letting go. 

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(Sung by Mikaila)

As Ashralds' supporters, we know somehow that our dreams for them to be Real Lover, has abruptly been ended, but we learned to love these two because of what we saw and see in them.  They may have flaws, they may have differences, but  what haoppened only shows us they are Human Being like us, committing mistakes, making wrong decisions, and getting up.  Whatever happen to their private lives, there is only one prayer that we can give them, that in God's perfect time, they may find in their hearts to forgive and forget and find the path of becoming friends again, no longer wishing for True Love, but wisghing for their True Happiness which they both deserve.

For all the Ashralds all over the Universe.

My fellow Ashralds at heart, thank you for all the inspirations, thank you for all the friendship, thank you for all the love , we have all shared especially to the Ashrald PEX Community,  ... Mommy Joyce (for making the house) together with the Administrators, Grace, Ann_Drea, Dheb;  for all the Teams and the latest Team Bantay led by Elle and the group, and all the Ashralds all over the universe.  This is not the end of our amazing journey, we continue to be bonded and united as one happy Ashrald Family.  

Thank you for bringing out the best in me.  Now I discover my hidden talent and will try to hone this gift.  Thank you for making my experience as a writer exciting and happy.  Your comments and likes make me feel great always.

KEEP THE LOVE BURNING.  As long as we live, there is HOPE.