EXPLANATIONS

Hello, dear readers!! How are you? I hope you're doing fine and you're healthy!
So, I want to talk about the first picture in the chapter #4 of this "book". It's the picture with a child and an adult.
So... when I made and posted this "book"/compilation of NaruSasu, I was very young and didn't know about that kind of stuff. At the time, I just wanted to share some cute pics about the shipp on internet. And it worked!! Thank you for that!!
But returning to the point: if you want to see the picture that I'm talking about as a wrong thing, do it. Because in YOUR OPINION it is wrong.
But: if you want to see the picture as an innocent and cute kid kissing the cheek of an adult, do it. Because in YOUR OPINION it is nothing wrong.

Well, my opinion about that picture (you don't have to change your mind because of what I'm saying here) is: it's a kid, that looks just the same as Naruto, and this kid is kissing the cheek of an adult that looks just like Sasuke. Personally, I don't see anything wrong about it, because it can depends on your education, your imagination, etc.

Example: since I was a little kid, my parents told me: "When you greet/meet someone, you have to give a kiss on each cheek of that person! If you don't do it, you're being rude." My family doesn't see that as a wrong thing, me neither (it's just very weird and makes me a bit uncomfortable). Maybe it's because of that I don't see anything wrong on the picture.

Example 2: you can think/imagine that the kid is the couple's son!! In my mind, it makes sense. So the kid is kissing his dad, this isn't weird!

So, it only depends of your interpretation!!!
I hope I explained somethings about that special picture!!
Thank you for reading this.