Alisson Argent

im at dinner with alisson and her family and its so akward especially when your a wherewolf in a hunters home but at least alisson is there.   "so do u partake in any particular events" chris said, "yes i play lacrosse"  i heard only guys play lacrosse said kate.  "well yes but they made an exception for me because i begged the coach to atleast let me tryout and well i geuss i was a good player in his eyes so he let me on the team".  shes the best player actually even better then scott said alisson.  chris started to talk until we all heard a loud bang.  what was that alisson said i wispered into her ear its another wherewolf i can smell them.  then a guy with deep blue eyes came came in breaking the glass of the window. kate and chris hurried picked up their guns and started shooting while chris said for u and alisson to go to her room alisson didnt listen and picked up her bow. the wherewolf came at me tryingto kill me but alisson jumped in front of me and i got angry i shifted into my wolf form and fought the wherewolf until it was weak and and kate shot and killed it i ran over to alisson as i was now in human form chris and kate shocked.

"alisson r u ok",  "yeah im fine just a bit bruised"  kate pointed her gun at me and alisson said stop dont.  "shes a wherewolf" "i know and i dont care i love her"  kate stop chris said  as he took the gun from her.    

after a few weeks kate and chris finally accepted i was a wherewolf and that me and alisson were happy together.