013

Xalahni Dior TaylorPoohSeptember 14th, 2019

Xalahni Dior Taylor
Pooh
September 14th, 2019

I Walked In my House And Frowned Something felt Off "Nope, Not today" I Was Not about to get kidnapped again I walked right back out and ran back to my car getting inside i checked my cameras. I didn't see anybody at first then seen Harmony I sighed I forgot I told her where I kept my damn keys . I watched her as she raided my fridge then sat down on my couch and watched something on her phone before laughing.  I went to my text messages and pulled up My Group chat With The Girls .

Bad bitches only 🤍✨

To bad bitches only : yall why the hell Harmony in my house rn 😭😭 I forgot I told her where my house keys was but she ain't hit me up since I been back now she just popping up tht shit weird asl , I felt a bad ass energy as soon as I walked in my house I thought I was Finna get kidnapped I ran to my car so fast and checked the cameras . if I go missing Y'all know who it was LMFAOO .

From My Toot 💋👰🏻‍♀️: Bitchhh I'm on my way Neowww ! Not Finna play with ha ass 😭😭💯

From KenDoll🧚🏼‍♀️: shittt I'm around the corner be there in 2!

From MooMoo🤎🥰 : you never answered us about speech therapy how it's going ?& I'm on my way with food .

From MooMoo🤎🥰: oh I forgot to tell y'all she had text me saying she miss us Ian even text her ass back.

To Bad Bitches Only : LMFAOOOO   , therapy is going good , I sound better so yes y'all will be finally hearing me tonight , I may stutter here and there but it's definitely getting better . Ima wait for y'all tho ima watch her on my cameras .  Should I text my dad ?

From My Toot 💋👰🏻‍♀️ : Is he coming back tonight ? I don't think you should just wait for us she not crazy shit .

To bad bitches only : Bet I see you Ken !🤍

I exited out the text msg And unlocked the car door for Ken " Lemme hear it lemme hear it" I shook my head no and she pouted " but whyyyyy" I pulled my phone out To text her .

To KenDoll🧚🏼‍♀️ : I want all of y'all to hear me at the same time.

From KenDoll 🧚🏼‍♀️ : Mmcht fine 🙄

I laughed at her and shrugged I looked back at my phone watching Harmony Turn the Tv On I showed Ken " why her ass so comfortable in yo shit though ? Did she even call you ?" I shrugged and looked at my call log seeing a missed call from her but no voice message . " hmm ion know ion like dat" I laughed and watched Toot walk towards the car getting in the back seat " okay Moo said she around the corner what she doing ?" I handed her my phone " mmcht why she so comfortable"