playlist

Sabrina's Twin (A CAOS & Riverdale Fan Fiction Playlist)

1. Devil's Worst Nightmare – Fjora
Achlys wrestles with her destiny, trying to escape the shadow of her twin while embracing her power. This track represents her internal battle between good and evil.

2. Going Straight to Hell – CAOS
This song underscores Achlys' choice to sign the Book of the Beast and fully embrace her dark witch heritage, marking her descent into the world of witchcraft.

3. Masquerade – Phantom of the Opera
When Achlys enters Riverdale, her dual life between the Spellman family and the Serpents is a constant masquerade, hiding her true identity and intentions from both sides.

4. The Point of No Return – Phantom of the Opera
Achlys reaches a point where there's no going back from the choices she's made. Her ties to both the Spellmans and the Serpents are cemented, and she must face the consequences.

5. Siren – Kailee Morgue
Achlys, much like a siren, finds herself luring others in, especially with her bewitching allure and dangerous power. Her encounters with the Serpents in Riverdale are spellbinding.

6. Scarlet Cross – Black Veil Brides
This track is a reflection of Achlys’ struggle to bear the cross of her dark legacy while trying to forge her own path.

7. In the End – Black Veil Brides
"In the End" represents Achlys' realization that no matter how she tries to escape or change fate, she cannot outrun her destiny as a Spellman or her role in the unfolding chaos.

8. We Don’t Have to Dance – Andy Black
Achlys is often isolated by her power and choices, embracing her own pain without needing the approval or acceptance of others.

9. Ribcage – Andy Black
This song speaks to Achlys' internal struggles and how deeply she hides her emotions, much like she conceals her true self from the mortal world.

10. They Don’t Need to Know – Andy Black
Achlys and her involvement with the Serpents, particularly her connection with one Serpent in particular, remain a secret she keeps from her coven and family.

11. Beautiful Pain – Andy Black
Reflects Achlys' realization that the power she wields is a double-edged sword—both beautiful and destructive, inflicting pain on herself and those around her.

12. Stay Alive – Andy Black
As danger closes in from all sides, Achlys fights to survive in a world where both mortals and witches want her dead. This track embodies her perseverance.

13. DJ Turn It Up – Yellow Claw
When Achlys immerses herself in Riverdale’s wild nightlife with the Serpents, this song is the backdrop to their reckless partying and rebellion.

14. Kids in America – Riverdale
The rebellious youth of Riverdale, including Achlys, are reflected in this anthem. It represents their defiance and detachment from the norms of society.

15. Mad World – Riverdale
As Achlys gets more involved in the darkness lurking within Riverdale, she realizes how twisted and dangerous this world truly is.

16. Oh No – MARINA
A perfect track for when Achlys realizes she may have bitten off more than she can chew, balancing between her witchy upbringing and the deadly secrets of the Serpents.

17. To Be Human – MARINA
Achlys struggles to understand humanity, torn between her immortality as a witch and the mortals she meets, who complicate her existence in unexpected ways.

18. Man's World – MARINA
This song speaks to Achlys' defiance of the male-dominated realms of both Riverdale and the coven, as she strives to carve out her own legacy.