Chapter 2

(A/n: Hey guys here's chapter two of I am error hear me roar! sorry if this chapter seems shorter than my usual, that I Post but when you have writer's block on writing certain undertale fan fiction or have so many ideas popping into your head it's quite hard to focus on one story. also if anyone has any ideas of what's going to happen in the next chapter please leave it in the comments below since this chapter is basically having Harry James Potter the master of death using the copies of the original AU'Sto fight back against a certain creator what will happen who knows)

After dealing with those annoying little voices of fate. Harry James Potter the Master of death, looked bored at the endless white of the anti-void. Not liking this Harry snapped his fingers as his magic gleefully jumped into action. Turning the vast nothingness of the anti-void. Into the image that its Master wanted such as a combination of his Celestial library and his beloved Hogwarts combined.

Nodding his head In satisfaction Harry wondered about the people who hurt Error the most. There is the god of Creation the so call Guardian of the Multiverse ink, the one who seems to keep picking a fight with error who seemingly doesn't understand there's a balance of creation and destruction. The one who seems to keep picking a fight with error who seemingly doesn't understand there's a balance of creation and destruction. There is Dream the guardian of positivity, who ripped errors' emotions away from him making sure that error the God of destruction never felt any positive emotions ever again, and there is blueberry who was kidnapped by Error accidentally and somehow becoming Error's best friend. Harry does wonder if blueberry develops Stockholm syndrome, since all signs point towards there.

Let's not forget about the Council of the so-called judges and the other sans and papyrus's that seem determined to put an end to Errors destructive ways. That's when an idea popped into his mind using his magic Harry search the entire Multiverse just to see where the limit is at. Only to be shocked the limit was very close and if Ink continues creating more AU's the Multiverse itself will begin to shake and collapse in itself. Using his magic to pinpoint The Originals AU's from the copies much to his shock and surprise there were hundreds or even thousands of copies of The Originals AU's. No doubt these copies are suffering due to the incompetence of ink and the so-called Council.

With a plan in mind, Harry opens a portal to one of the many copies in the Multiverse hoping that he could save them from their suffering. Just praying that they do not attack him on sight since Error has a reputation as the cold-hearted Destroyer that shows no mercy. Quickly putting his hands in the familiar signature for the technique that a certain knuckleheaded ninja showed him in one of his many lives. To this day Harry will always be thankful towards Naruto for teaching him the shadow clone Jutsu. 300 Shadow clones appeared not wasting a single second. Harry used his metamorphmagus abilities to change the appearance of the 300 clones they look like different versions of sans, papyrus, and any types of monsters.

Opening a portal and walked through it only to jump for a bit as his magic changed the appearance of his attire mostly his trench coat which now sported a new color palette. The colors were mostly black white and gray the color seems to be transitioning from one another with some spider web designs on the shoulder and bottom of the trim of the trench coat. Not wanting to think why his magic changed the style of his trench coat.