2

The Department of Food Technology wasn't boring as it seemed to be.

Well at least not for Jung Hoseok.

Yes he was a food genius, with a certified national recognition.

To put it elegantly, he was a gourmet.

Being raised from a rich family, one would expect him to take over his huge family business and be a CEO, controlling a network of industries and all that.

But no.

He wasn't the cliché rich kid.

Having a huge passion for cooking from childhood, he worked on it all by himself, striving hard all by himself, despite the lack of support from his parents.
His sister did support him and gave him financial aid, that helped him graduate from The Florence Culinary Arts School.

But he, with his burning passion and hardwork, led him to be the youngest gourmet in the nation.

His dedication and determination led him to where he is now, owner of three 5 star hotels, a chain of restaurants and a head professor at the Department of Food technology at one of the most prestigious university in Korea.

He didn't have to be a professor, one might think.

Well it's just that the University was his family's and his sister, having took over the family business persuaded him to teach and share his culinary knowledge.

And of course who was he to say no to his sister, his only support,  emotionally, morally and financially?

Perfect sibling bond, right?
( ah me and my sibling can't never relate)

And being the perfectionist, he couldn't tolerate any half hearted work from any of his students though many of them were older than him. He was professional and committed to his work.

Well a bit too much commitment.

And that led him to pay attention to one of the worst students,

Min Yoongi.

( Pardon me y'all
Don't sue me 😂
Yoongi is a great cook irl
Just being a bad one is his character in this story)