Chapter 8

Abhay

I am happy for Riya and Khush. I hope they mend their with each other as well with family.

Everyone is hurt with each other. Specifically Riya and khush. I don't know what happened back in mind of Riya's but I just want happiness of Riya and khush.

Yes. I am biased more towards khush but still I want well being of Riya and I know one thing for sure you can't get happiness away from family.

Khush tried his best to calm everyone at home. His marriage definitely got best outcome for our companys and I hope it gets best outcome for them as well.

I got relaxed and put my hands in pocket. Just at that time I remembered my promise to Papa and Rajput never breaks their promise.

Riya should be present here so I asked maid to call Riya back here.

Papa tried to stop me and said ''No Abhay. If you want you don't have to do it today.''

I don't think Khush will mind if I propose Kave today. I shook my head and said ''I promised and I think Kave deserves this''

Just as papa about to say something Khush spoke ''Go for it bro. I am so exited for this and I want good speech.''

I smiled and nodded. Than riya came and stood beside khush. I smiled at her. She looked at me and khush with questioning gaze.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention as they were still some how on their phone. I went towards Kave and she stared at me questioning.

I went on my one knee and said ''I don't know how, when and where but I always found my home with you. You are my peace. I love you even before I can understand what love is. I know I have too many flows in me. I have not been best boyfriend. Many times I made you cry but i can't see those tears in your eyes babe.''

I took pause and looked at her. She is shivering. I am also nervous. I just took out box from my pocket and open it than spoke ''as I said I am not the best one but I will always try to be best for you. You always held my hand when I was at my lowest. You are the person who makes me calm. I love you from my heart and I will always love you. I want to keep you as my queen and cherish you my whole life. so will you give me chance for that? Will you marry me?''

She directly pounced on me. I stumbled but held her in my arms. We both hugged each other with love.

I can hear hooting voices around me. Everyone is saying best things to us. Than I hold Kave's head and asked her again ''will you marry me?''

She looked back in my eyes and replied ''YES.'' Than I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Nisha spoke ''Now get up you dumb heads or we have to call doctors for you bro.'' Kave suddenly become shy and her cheek become pink.

I held her hand and we both got up. Than I made her wear the ring and I also took other ring out and she made me wear that as well.

She started to jump in happiness and showed her ring to Nisha, Ruhi and Riya. Yes she accepted Riya most easily. I think she missed her most.

Riya also hugged her back. Everyone congratulate us. We both took blessings from elders. Than I held Kahani Ma's hand and said to both ma and papa ''I will love her and protect her with my whole life. I will not disappoint you guys.''

They both nodded and papa gave me hug. Than Shivani bua, my mom dad everyone gave me hug and blessings.

At the end khush came hugged me and said ''I am proud of you jiju. I know you will take care of my sister. Now I don't want much tantrums get married soon.'' I nodded.

Than suddenly Siya aunty spoke ''Like father like son.'' We all gave her questioned look. Than she said ''On my wedding day Riansh proposed Kiya and on Khush's wedding day you proposed Kave. So you both are same.''

We all laughed. Than only mom called priest for wedding dates. My wedding got fixed. After two month Kave will be completely mine. I can see happiness in her eyes. I want to keep her this happy whole life.

Everyone were happy I can see that but i can also see that Riya is still uncomfortable. She is happy but uncomfortable. I thought to talk to her.

When khush went to Kave I went to Riya. She smiled and said ''Congratulations. Finally you and Kave di will get married.''

I smiled and replied ''Thank you and also congratulations on your wedding.'' She just smiled.

I held her hand and said ''I know you even before khush. Yes me and khush are more close but still you are like sister to me that too without any blood connection so don't try to deny it. I care for you as much as I care for khush. You had issues with uncle aunty or anything else but what's problem with khush? Also try to talk with uncle aunty as well. There are many misunderstandings. Riya no one can stay happy away from family so just try to mend ways. I hope in this six years you must have calmed your mind so try to think calmly. Also if you need any thing I am just a call away.''

She nodded and hugged me. Than she spoke ''can you get my luggage from my place back in Bombay?'' I nodded.

Than same time khush came and said ''There is no need for that!'' We both looked at his way and asked ''Why?''

He replied ''I already get that also some extra cloths as well. Also you were using Nokia 5310 so I got you latest phone as well.'' And he gave her phone.

She took it and said ''Thank You.'' Khush just nodded and held my hand from Riya's hand.

After that we all talked for a while. Riya talked mostly with Kave, Siya aunty and me. Nisha also talked with her as well Ruhi. With other elders she have long way to go.

We all had our dinner there only and left for our place and others to their rooms.

I wanted to spend time with Kave more but papa took her with him as there is only two months left for marriage and he want his princess's time.

_____________________________

YAYYY.... PROPER MARRIAGE IN THE HOUSE....

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?

BTW WHERE ARE HEROS OF OUR KAPOOR SISTERS?

_____________________________

I can't watch horror movies...
What about you guys?