A/N

hello everyone, yes I'm publishing another one-shot on Wattpad, and is something I have to be responsible and is a lot to keep track of but whatever.

as you can tell by the title this is a Lumine one-shot between genshin characters.

requests are open so I'll be waiting for them to come through.

I'll write a couple of my own that I have thought about. 

just be in mind that most of the fics will be fluff and hardly any smut just because I really like fluffy type of sort of things. but if you do have a smut request I may or may not consider doing it so I'm sorry if I don't say yes?

I might not be able to post daily but I'll write with the free time I got.

um, I think that's all I have to say.

for the requests don't be shy about who you ship lumine with, I'm just doing any character really so It won't matter who you pair lumine with. If you have a character you want to see more of then just request it too if it isn't listed in the tags I have put in.

oh! if you're wondering why it's lumine and not lumine and aether or just aether or traveller in general. I honestly prefer Lumine pairings since there isn't as much as Aethers in my opinion?

I don't like Y/N type of fics so that is another reason I'm sticking with Lumine.

if you haven't played the game Kenshin impact or haven't reached that far in the game, some of the fics may contain spoilers so also be in the mind of that?

I'll add warnings at the beginning so people can avoid it better.

I think that's all I have to say so if you have any questions then just comment and ask me.

other than that I'll see the requests/ see you guys in a couple of days or weeks.

(please send requests as soon as possible)

(or just pairings in general)

bye <3