" The Dream of my first night after Marriage "

I along with my love 😍 Lakshya decorated many Dreams for our First Night after Marriage..
Our Room will be decorate by Jesmine instead of Rajnigandha as Lakshya likes the aroma of Jesmine more...
But I can't tolerate the Aroma so much as I feel vomit for too much aroma..
so The floor will be Decorate by Jesmine and it's light aroma Will reach towards our Bed..
Our Bed with covered with white Bed sheet and over it Will decorate by Roses 🌹 🌹

Lakshya likes White Rose but I like Red Rose 🌹 more,, so in Bed White and Red both Roses half -half will be decorate .. Many candles will be enlighten our Room but I afraid about this Burning candles..
I said to Sanskar "If in the night after we slept , the fire 🔥 put on in curtains from the Candles then 😢 Whole room will be start to Burn in fire 🔥
😱 OMG 😱 oh.. noooo 😱
It will be horrible 😱 "
Lakshya laughs 😂 to hear my words..
He said " Haha 😂 Dhur!! pagli 😂 I'm here for your protection my princess ☺ ☺ and That Night 🌃 we will not sleep ..
We will awake whole night.. "
I surprisingly Said " we will awake whole Night 😱 😱 😱 what we will do whole night to awake?? "
Lakshya replied with smile ☺ : We will talk whole night..
We will make remarkable The First Night of our marriage ☺ ☺ but I can't touch you by my in these two hands..
I only look at YouI will see your cute face by my mesmerized eyes..
At last I only kiss 😘 on your forehead with my all love of My heart ♥"

I smiledto see Lakshya 's excitement about our First night of Marriage...

********************************

The Most precious night came in my life finally  for which we were waiting Long...
I dressed up in a Beautiful Red lehenga,, my face is covered by a Veil..
I'm sitting in  middle of the Bed..
The room is decorated in the same way as we dreamt..
The Bed covered with white bed sheet and over it Red & White Rose Patels  spreaded..
From the floor the mild aroma of Jesmine is coming ..
Suddenly I heard the opening sound of the Door 🚪
I feel very nervous 😔

To Open the Door 🚪 he enters into the Room and starts to put on the 143 candles..

I say him not to put on the candles but he said me don't be afraid I'm here to take care of  you..
For the first time I look at him in the light of the candles..
Here is no similarity in Face between he and Lakshya but one similarity in between them they both loves me more than their life 😔
After put on the 143 candles , he comes to me and said " Let's you sleep.. I think you may be tired.. Don't worry I will not touch you "

To say this he goes towards the Chair and sits down..
" I will awake whole night to take your care of you...You sleep peacefully "

I lay down on the bed..
Now I have no more tears left in my eyes for cry 😔 😔 😔
My heart starts to paining for the pain of losing my love Lakshya..
To lost him I lost my life also 😔 😔
Our Relationship was for 6 years..
We met First in the Coaching class of Biology in class 11th ..
Our Friendship turns into love..
After college when Lakshya got the job,, we told our family about our relationship..
Our family agreed for our marriage to see our love for each other so much..
How many Dreams we saw for our Marriage..
How many Dreams we created for our First night but the cruel Destiny collapsed down the  Dreams of us just in a moment.. Lakshya Died before the day of our Marriage..
His Death like a Tsunami changed my life..
I become Mad..
I sentenced in the mental asylum for 5 years..