Chapter 5

Okay I have finally decided to continue hope you guys are still reading over 1000 reads I love you guys xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-------------------------------------------

SAMANTHA'S POV

"Hello.."

The sound of his voice brought happiness to me. There was a moment of silence before Annika started talking.

"Reece, okay you don't know me but I am a friend of Samantha's"

As she went to continue Reece interrupted.

"Wait is she with you?" He said eagerly.

"Um.. Hi Reece it's me" I said not knowing what to expect. If he was angry at me or if he had missed me just as much as I had missed him.

"Sam are you okay? I have missed you" these words filled my body with joy. "Reece you actually have no idea how much I actually missed you. I am so sorry I never called your number was blocked and my mum just doesn't understand." I sighed out of relief that I had finally let those words out.

"You Truly have no reason to be sorry."

After talking for a while I had to go mum wanted to talk to me. "Bye Reece I will talk with you soon" and with that the conversation was over.

Annika stayed upstairs as I went down to talk to mum. I sat down at the table where she sat. "What exactly happened as your mother I need to know"

I knew one day I would have to had told her so it was now or never.

We both ended up in tears.

"See mum it Truly wasn't Reece's fault he saved me" tears rolling down my check.

"Honey I see that now. But you wouldn't have been there if he hadn't told you to meet him some where you didn't know."

I was shocked that how she still could not forgive him after he practically saved my life. I stormed up stairs in anger she had no idea what it was like.

Annika was waiting for me with open arms. We talked for hours and laid on the bed watching movies before slowly falling asleep.

I sat up quickly as I heard the sound of something banging my window. Annika was fast a sleep. Again and again the noise repeated. I stood up slowly and walked towards the window. I was shocked to see Reece standing down the bottom smiling at the sight of me. Quickly opening the window I greeted him and question him being her.

"After speaking to you on the phone I knew that I had to see you"

"At 2am?"

He giggled and asked me to come down stairs. Slowly leaving my room I could hear mums TV blasting in her room. No way she could hear me leave. My sister usually sleeps with mum anyways so I exited the house not making any sound.

After shutting the door I turned around to see none other then Reece. I was over joyed to see him. I rushed into his arms and into his embrace. Whilst his arms were around my waist he gave me a weird look.

"I know, I know I have lost a bit of weight.... I haven't been eating that much let alone leaving my room."

"A little? I didn't know that this would have had such a bad affect. I wish I could have been with you to help I'm sorry" I looked at him as he had sorrow in his eyes.

"Reece don't worry I just sat in my room for days and days wondering why you left and wondering why you didn't call. But I know it is just my mum being way to over protective." I sighed knowing she would never let us be. For a while that is.

"If I could have been there I would have. I am so sorry I put you in that danger" tears slowly swelled in his eyes. I moved my hand across his face a wiped away the tears.

"Well I'm slowly letting go of it and moving on" I said giving him a weak smile.

"Anything I can do to make you forgive me?" He smirked.

"I don't know is there?" I said being oblivious to the smirk on his face. Slowly he leant down and put a small kiss on my lips. He moved away and smiled at me. I was over the moon.

"I think you are forgiven" I said looking down to the ground. "Well maybe I can make it up to you by taking you on a proper date?" An eager smile spread across his face wanting the right answer.

"Reece you know my mum" I started off. "Look we will sort it out okay! It's 2 am I will talk to you in the morning okay beautiful?" He gently placed a small kiss on my forehead and left. I crept back into my room and slid back in bed with a giant smile glowing on my face.

------------------------------------

Okay so I'm going to keep uploading at least one a week! If you like it and want me to continue vote and comment please :) love you all xoxo

Izzy xoxoxo