🔞 FIRST NIGHT 🔞

WORK BELLOW CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. READ ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE.

Y/N POV
Me and Shubman came back form our One year anniversary date. Today our relationship completed one year and I can't be more happy. He is the man I always wanted, Ahhh what a great day.
As we are walking towards our room I shamelessly checked out Shubman, ngl he looking hot with his silk shirt and tight pants and not to mention his perfectly rounded butt.
Upon reaching our room I started taking out my jewelry. Shubman is sitting on the couch thinking something (maybe). Out of nowhere Shubman said "hey, Can I please get a kiss. I want one." Without wasting much time I went and sit beside Subman and started kissing him. I put my lips on him starts moving them together, I can still taste the wine form his lips.
Not much time later Shubman pushed him toung inside my mouth and started exploring it, his lips were perfectly fit mine like puzzle pieces. And the small kiss turned into a makeout. Shubman slipped me in his lap and starts groping my ass tightly and a small whimper left my mouth. His lips still raming in my mouth and sucking my lips hardly. Suddenly he bite my lip reacting to it I opened my mouth widely and he sucked my toung roughly. Shubman hands never left my ass in the process.
We must have died without oxygen if we haven't stopped. I knew where It was going and I didn't tried to stop.
Even tho we have been dating for more than 365 days but I never had the courage to have sexual intercourse. But today is different I want to make love.
I looked at Shubman with confidence and he asked "You know where it's going I hope you are ready, sweet?" 
I replied "yes" without any hesitation.
Shubman's eyes got darker and a smirk form in his lips
"get ready because I am gonna fulfil all the things I wanted" 
I know Im in great shit.
In a swift mother Shubman took me up and started kising me rather roughly and he starts unhooking my dress. Impatiently I also ripped his shirt which was expensive. I should get my shit together. " impatient, aren't we babygirl". I felt cold because the dress fall down form my body. Shubman's eyes fill up with lust and love.
"Never seen such beautiful body in life"  Shubman stated making me blush.
Then he started kising me but now attacking my neck

Now I was only in my silk bra and pantie. Shubman slipped that less of the bra and nibbel my collar bone creating several dark purple mark which was gonna be tough to hide.
Then Shubman completely took of my bra took my breast in his hand. The pleasure he was giving was forbidden and extreme. He found my sweet spot and started kiss and creating more mark while juggling and pinching my boobs. He then hardly pinched my left nippel which set my pleasure to another level.
"Ah..ahhh..Shu...Shubman...ahhh. It's so good. Umm aghhh"  I couldn't form any words.
"Call me DADDY angel, and ahh baby your boobs are so full" He said
Swiftly he then lied me down on the bed and took my panties off. Still his hand massaging my boob. The unusual feeling making me scream
"Wide your legs for daddy, whore" He commanded.
I did as he said. He pushed his two fingers inside me, there was burning pain by that and Shubman could scenes that.
"Ah ahhh That...that is aghhhh" I said
"I know angel wait sometime Im here"  Shubman assured me
Sometimes later the pain eased a little but didn't go away. But suddenly Shubman started thrusting his fingers out and in of me. The feeling I can even describe my eyes Rolling back of my head. I couldn't hold my screams.
"Aghhhhhh....DADDYYY....NO....AGHHHH" I screamed
"babygirl yes you are so tight. Can't wait to put my length in you. Scream my Name" Shubman growled.
I couldn't hold in the forbidden pleasure and pain was about to cum but suddenly hear the belt clicking and saw Shubman Rolling down his huge length. I was shocked and terrified but somewhere really excited for the pleasure.
Without any kind of caution He slammed in his HUGE EGGPLANT AND I FUCKING SCREAMED.
He keep thrusting and he found my G-spot so keep thrusting in a animalistic power. I am seeing starts. Tears were rooling down my cheeks. Onto that he started sucking my boobs. He took my thai on his should and keep pushing faster. I was really close to my climax.
"You little slut, so tight...aghhh...I love that little pussy of yours. So tight and warm. Just made for me. FUCKKK AHHH" Shubman exclaimed. Unconsciously I keep diging my nails in his shoulder and keeps crashing is back mercilessly.
It is too much for me as it's my first time.
"Daddy Im gonna cum, ahh yes keep doing it. Right there"
I couldn't handle to I clenched around his dick and immediately he utter a satisfying ghoan. His big ass dick was raming in my pussy and wrecking it in every way possible.
And so his dirty talks are simulating me.
He screamed "CUM BABYGIRL, RIGHT NOW ON DADDY's DICK"
So as said I instantly cummed and released my warm juices and the pleasure got to a infinity level. I was aroused and completely wrecked.
But Shubman keep trusting, he keep pushing in for sometime and then he released his cum inside me now letting a droplet waste.
I was completely exhausted and didn't have a single bit of energy to wake up. Shubman came upto me and kissed my lips with passion.
"Y/N, my cupcake you were so good. I loved your every part. I am just so happy. You make me feel like im in nineth cloud. Thanks baby. I love you" Shubman confessed like a lover boy. I was so shocked by his duality, like he was a beast sometime ago now he is like a baby.
"Ahh, Shubman I enjoyed it so much. I feel so good and not to mention tired. Babyboo Can we cuddle?"
" Obviously. But don't worry Im gona do this again tomorow" He winked
And then we wrapped his hands around my naked body and kissed my forhead. I also kissed his boopy nose and we left for our dreamland.

Hey it is your author

Hey it is your author. Hope you enjoyed it.
Please take care of yourself 💕. I love you 💃

PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE MY STORY.
Love yaaa my horny babies 😎💙