🤠COWGIRL🤠

Umm hi, I'm here again? Like after 5 months (hahaha) well I guess I forgot. Anyway here is a hot serving!

Y/N's PoV

Entering the house I see the living room lights open & packed food items lying on the dinner table. We'll I guess my better half is home today. Upon having a important client coming today I had to do overtime to please my boSs. I didn't check the time until now and see it's 12:09 A.M.
Reaching the second floor I can hear Shubman's shouting form our room, is he stressed? Or what? He don't really loose his temper.

"Is everything OK?" I asked him which startled him. I guess he didn't expect my attendance.

"OH you came, actually no everything is not OK, there is some problems in the company and they are not getting the blue print ready correctly. I have told them so many times. Ughh" Shubman grunts angrily

"Hey hey, let's don't get hiper ok. I'm too stressed. Really need some relief. Anyway let's get the dinner it's probably cold as hell" I initiated.

I see a slight smirk on his face? What is he thinking? This boy he is angry one moment other moment he is smirking. Shit

Shubman said "Go get freshn' up I'm heating the food"

"Hmm"

AFTER DINNER

Let's just say everything was not same after dinner. Somehow we ended up on the stairs heading to our room making out intensely. Shubman's plams captures my buttcheeks sending wave of electricity through my body. I could feel my needs going hundred times more. Our toungs exploring each other's mouth like those discovery cameraman in Amazon.

Without me noticing I am thrown into our bed Shubman on top of me his hands going in between my thai. Gosh his fingers can show me the adult Disneyland

I open my eyes to see that mischievous look on his face. I know it I know it he has something up his sleeves. My big cunning fox (winks) . He stood up and got himself seated on the love seat infront of the bed. Knowing what he wants I started striping myself from my (his) shirt and pants. I can see his lips practically gawking at neck. His eyes tell me be obedient and his hands motioning me to sit on his lap.

"Doll.."

"Yes Sir"

"Ride me"

"Ride you?"

"Yes, like my dirty little cowgirl you are"

I am a little confused, we haven't tried it before.

Then again I find myself on the bed more on Shubman's abdomen and his dick slapping my belly, gosh what a view I can peacefully die after this.

"I don't wanna repeat myself doll, I said ride"

Reluctantly I slipped into his massive size into my ever so wet kitty for him. Gosh ah oh my God he fills in so perfectly.

His dick slipped into me and instantly I started seeing starts I can never get used to it. Shubman's face was scrunched with the first drop of pleasure. Kneeling on top this drop dead gorgeous man and pushing my hands on his built chest I started sliding up and down.

"Ah- oh my god" beathy sound are coming from me

I couldn't process what was going on I can only sense the pleasuring grunts from Shubman. I didn't waste anytime and started sliding on his dick faster looking shubman didn't also wanted to delay he tool my hips in his hand guided me. He ever so long dick pushing inside of my pussy making me forget my name.

"Yeh..a. just just like that, go my cowgirl" he started breathlessly

It was for the very first time I was on top of him and I wanted to pull of every last drop off stress out of him. Riding him in the cowgirl position I lowered my head to give a very sloppy kiss on his lips. Both of our toungs played dirty and on the side my ass isn't stooping from jumping on him. One could clearly head the sinful sounds of our screams and my pussy coliding with his dick.

Shubman junior is hitting the correct spots which I never knew existed I was to exploring myself. Where Shubmab's mouth exploiting my hard nippels which is interesting my close climax.

"Doll oh lord please don't stop"

"Never sir"

I can't stop jumping oh him even tho my thai feels drained and marks from my hard is imprinted on his chest. Ngl that looks good. I can clearly see Shubman is enjoying this way too much and the way his face is all scrunched up gives me the idea of slowing down for a moment even tho that is painful for me coming closer to my orgasm but slowing down, I wanted him to suffer for a second. Slowing down for a bit catching the breath i need but this didn't even last for a second.

I feel a massive and painfully pleasuring slap on my ass opening my eyes I witness Shubman's raging eyes on me

"Don't.Do.That.

"I will destroy the little ass of yours"

These words seems to make me more sloppy. I started riding him more furiously chasing my orgasm.

"Sir, can I release"

Sinful sounds of our skin slapping gose more wild and loud

"Go doll"

His words made me achieve the orgasm I needed and I feel something warm shooting inside me. Those being Our dear Shubman's seeds. I open my eyes to see the most gorgeous view of my life Shubman's face covered with ultimate pleasure and his lips tugged upwards in a satisfying smile.

Drained of any energy I just place my body beside him and he looked at me with so soft eyes makes me question is this the same person raging at me minutes ago

"You....did....amazing...doll"

"Really?" I asked my not believing

"Yes yes yes baby"

"Thank you sir"

"Let's get you cleaned up my sexy cupcake"

Cringing at his so weird nickname I see myself being carried towards the bathroom.

_

THANK YOU FOR READING