1.

Todoroki pov:

            My father was yelling at me again. This time I couldn't tolerate it. I ran to the door and put on my checkered vans. Most times I could tolerate it for longer but this time it was to much. Twisting the doorknob and stepping on to the porch. I started running. Hopefully my father is to tired from his hero duties so he wouldn't come looking for me. I ran for about 15 miles my feet leading me. I didn't care were I ended up I just kept running. I stopped infront of a corner store when I began to feel pain in my feet. I was very hungry considering I skipped lunch so I went inside. 5 minutes later I walked out with the red and yellow packaging of cold soba. Cold soba was my favorite food  the home made  version was much better, but at the moment this was all I had.

          I walked across the street to the park and sat on the bench eating my noodles in peace. But like most things my peace and quiet had to come to an end sooner or later. I jumped when I herd my father shout "SHOTO! GET OVER HERE NOW!" I did the only thing I could. The only action that could buy me some extra time. I turned and ran.  my actions were short lived though. about 15 seconds after I started running I felt the familiar hands of the number two hero grab me.

          I felt the pain a couple seconds after the his hand slapped my face. I tried to kick him but he saw my foot just in time Endeavor grabbed it and twisted my foot one direction and my leg the other. It hurt like hell but I had to keep my mouth shut unless I wanted a more severe beating when I got home. He let go of my foot and I thought that the pummeling was finished. Until I felt my head being slammed into the rocky ground. I was not prepared for this meaning I could not hold back my scream.

Izuku Midoriya pov

           I was out for my daily jog through the park. It was the only time I ever got away from Toga's endless energy then I heard it. A scream. Like no other scream I had ever heard before. And trust me I had heard alot of screams because of...the type of business Industry I worked in. I was going to just ignore it but my curiosity got the better of me. 

          Through one of the many holes In the bush I saw Endeavor looking angry and standing over a person. But the person was someone I knew. One of my former classmates. It would be different if this figure was a stranger. But the being was my friend Shoto Todoroki. Well I don't know if I should say friend because I don't know if he would still call me one after I betrade all of UA. That's besides the point what really matters is that I have to do something. Without thinking  I jump into action I call on One for all at 50% and use my foot to kick the number two hero right in the chest. I grab Shoto and drape his body over my shoulders, while using  my speed to jump through the city. I was able to use up to 90% of one for all now thanks to my fellow villains.

"T-Todoroki?" I asked nervously. "Are you all right?" he didn't respond so I took him to the base of league of villains. 

Shoto Todoroki pov:

I feel pain. "My head hurts" I groan. "Well look who finally woke up." A familiar voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. "take it easy Shoto no need to rush." the same voice said. I looked to my right and saw my crush. "Midoriya?"  I ask sounding surprised.  "The one and only." He answers cheerfully. "Wh-where am I?" oh god I studdard, I never studdar. "Oh um.. with the league of villains!" Izuku answered. "And what happend?" I never ask this many questions but I need to know. "I heard a scream and I wanted to know what was happening so I looked and saw Endeavor beating you. I kicked him grabed you and ran here." So my crush heard me sound weak, great just great.

                                                            TO BE CONTINUED...

This is my first time ever writing anything like this so sorry if its bad. If you liked this please let me know so I can make chapter two!