Chapter One

✨KATSUKI BAKUGO'S POV✨
________________________

I've kept a secret to myself for years. Everyone thinks I avoid dating and romance because I'm so focused on becoming the number 1 hero and outdoing Deku. Honestly I've never been interested in girls, and I used to have the hardest time performing sexually to begin with. That was until I realized it was like this because I wasn't attracted to girls at all. Sure they are pretty, but nothing about them makes me want to actually touch them or be touched by them.

Last year after never having been able to masturbate... I found my body is sensitive in other areas... This confirmed to me that I was definitely gay. I had ordered a few products online and often found I could only get off with something inside of me... it felt like an embarrassing burden at first, but it feels so good that I often went to bed early just to do it.

It got worse when I noticed I harbored certain feelings towards my own teacher.. Shota Aizawa. My own Sensei... But it was true, I could make myself unbelievably horny just by thinking about him touching me. I often found myself moaning his name alone in my room with my sex toy... I had a small crush on Kirishima for a while but he most definitely isn't into men. He doesn't have an issue with it, but he's been dating Mina for over 2 years now, and they fuck like rabbits.

I'm not sure if he's noticed how red my face burns when he gets too close to me... I try to hide it by making myself angry at something else to distract him and the class. He would never return such feelings... I'm just a stubborn child to him, probably annoying as well. He often refers to me and Deku as his problem children, so I'm sure he thinks I'm just a pest. I've worked hard, I've always maintained good grades, not only because of my goals but to hear him praise me, and to get the only touch I've ever received from him... A soft pat on my head... sometimes he lingers patting my head or petting through my hair when he praises my grades and hard work... it drives me insane.

He's a good man, over the summer he let me help him at a kitchen for the less fortunate. He was surprised by how well I could cook, and even asked why I didn't want to be a chef. I learned to cook since my parents were always away and I didn't want to eat trash when I was home alone. He slowly found out how my family life was and often allowed me to stay in the dorms over weekends and holidays since my parents didn't care anyways and it kept me away from them. He said he noticed a change in my attitude and well being since then... Mom still sends me money, and asks how I am but we could never get along when in the same room. And dad was just a walking doormat.

They both cried when I told them I was gay. Mom freaked out about not having grandchildren and she got physically violent for a little while. She always apologizes, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I can't fight my own mother, despite her being how she is I still love her. It took her a while to get over that news however. I promised I would adopt or get a surrogate at some point in my life, and she seemed content with that.

I tried to avoid Aizawa-Sensei until I couldn't... he asked me to come over this weekend to teach him how to cook. Old man literally can't cook anything worth a shit. It made me feel oddly special, but super nervous to be alone with him in his private apartment. I was of age... but being his student still he wouldn't even think about trying something... I often never attempted anything in fear of his rejection. The thought of him being grossed out, or telling me absolutely not broke my heart enough without it being real.

I waited by the back gates of the school on Friday for him as he had instructed. He drove a pretty decent car for a teacher, he had a black sporty car that wasn't an automatic.

"This is the last thing I expected you to drive." I scuffed, trying not to act too impressed.

"Hey, I'm allowed to have a mid-life crisis. I just got this last year. It makes me feel young. Get in." He chuckled and my heart fluttered in my chest.