ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓, Ward Cameron and James Livingston hated each other. Despite being neighbors and former business partners, the two couldn't even be in the same room together, let alone the same house. 

Back when their daughters were young and Ward was still in his first marriage, the two families would have barbeques every Thursday night and go on boat rides together every Sunday. They attended Midsommars together, went on yearly trips to St Barth's, and James was even the godfather of Ward's eldest daughter, Sarah. 

But all their history and friendship fell apart just after Elouise Livingston had turned fourteen, over a business deal that went horribly wrong. Ward had lied and scammed James for months about a deal with some developers from Utah and had lost millions because of it. Their company filed for bankruptcy and James left to start his own, leaving behind his friendship with Ward and all that they had built. Ward started Cameron Development and James started Livingston Construction, both becoming multi-millionaires only a couple of years after starting their own companies. 

For their families, it was a different story. Sarah and Elouise remained close friends, and Ward's younger daughter, Louisa, also known as Wheezie, remained close friends with James' youngest daughter, Faye. Elouise was two years Sarah's senior, but they never let it bother them or get in the way of their friendship., while Wheezie and Faye were the same age.  

Despite being close with the daughters of the Cameron family, Elouise Livingston hated Rafe Cameron, Ward's son, and the oldest of the family. The two hadn't gotten along since before they could remember, and as they got older, it got even worse. Elouise saw Rafe as an entitled fuckboy and Rafe saw Elouise as a spoiled rich girl who flew through an endless amount of guys. 

So, amongst all the things they imagined would happen this summer, they didn't imagine talking to each other again, and they certainly did not imagine falling in love with one another. 

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧!

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙙'𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙤 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣