Chapter 2-

It came to her first day back at Hogwarts after her 6 weeks off from summer holiday. She wore her very short pencil skirt and a tight button up shirt that only just about fitted around her breasts.

She wore her green and black tie and her long robe. As she climbed into the car in the back with her parents at the front she put in her earphones listening to music.

They soon pulled up to the train station and Tonya rolled her window up and climbed out the car not bothering to say goodbye to her parents. As she was walking through the rush of panicked people she couldn't help but hear everything as a slight echo and she felt dizzy, dizzy enough that she felt someone catch her.

She looked up to meet a pair of cold, grey hues. So this must be mr Malfoy?

She still felt out of it and he dragged her to a quieter place around the corner from everyone and he placed her down on a bench and he kneeled in front of her.

He grabbed a bottle out of his jacket. You didn't know what it was but he grabbed your hand slowly and he opened your hand so that he could put the bottle in your hands. "Drink it" he ordered

And you did, it hit the back of your throat making you cough into your hand and when you opened your eyes you felt like you were pulled back to reality and you saw Scorpius in front of you instead? Did you just imagine Draco to help you?

"Where'd he go?" You asked as you looked to your right, no one there, and to your left, no one there.

"I'm not really sure what your on about? I'm the only that's here. You seem pretty out of it, come on let's get on the train before it leaves without us.

He grabbed your bag for you and you followed behind him slowly.

———
As you, daphne and Scorpius were sitting in your compartment someone entered and you looked to see who it was and it was your mum, dad, Astoria, and then Draco. Oh.

"What do you want?" You asked with no emotion but it came out sounding rude.

"Don't be so horrible Tonya" Theo said as he sat next to you and then Pansy. Draco sat opposite you and then Astoria, daphne sat in another compartment.

Oh.

I didn't mean to come out sounding rude.

"Wear sat here because there wasn't any room anywhere else." Pansy said.

"That's fine by me" Scorpius said. I know he admired my mum. She always babysit him when he was younger. And I used to go with her. That's how me and him met.

"Oh and dad, this is my best friend Tonya, Tonya this is Draco my dad" he said introducing you both

You looked at him and he was already looking at you. You gave him a slight smile. All he did was look you up and down and continue to look out of the window "you did well Parkinson and Nott" He said.

I don't know what context he meant but I'll take it as a compliment.

"What do you mean Malfoy?" Theo bumped in.

"Well she looks bea-just like you theo" he said

He thinks I'm beautiful? I must of been the only one to catch onto that because everyone else wear acting as if he didn't say anything.

He was looking out the window and you studied his face features. Maybe his hands aswell but- you can't blame me.

It's rude to stare Nott.

You looked around at everyone but Draco to see there all in there own conversations.

You then looked at Malfoy and he smirked at you.

You looked at him and slightly turned your head and opened your mouth as you slightly chuckled at him.

His smirk looks so hot, fuck me.

Pure thoughts darling.

You heard his now familiar voice in your head and you looked away in pure fucking embarrassment. Of course he can read my mind.

Do I have to remind you to stop invading my only source of privacy Malfoy? What I think about has nothing to do with you.

You questioned talking to him.

Is that so? I guess I'll have to remind you that it is my business if your the one thinking about me and starting at me.

He said back.
You watched as he stretched his hand and you clenched your thick thighs together and he saw and he smirked looking away.

Your being a pervert Mr Malfoy

I'm no pervert, I'm just thinking about how I'm going to have you in my classes.

You don't know that, and i have a gut feeling I won't be.

Sure, sure.