cuddles

(short chapter btw)

cargiver: jungwon

little: niki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today was the day, the weekend. niki and jungwons favorite days of the week, two whole days to spend together just the two of them, and that meant, well you know, cuddles!

and thats exactly what they did.

"almost ready niki?" jungwon said calling for his little "DADA M' TWINA FIND MITTENS!" niki said shouting from the other room. "ok sweetie calm down!" jungwon said turning on luka, currently niki's favorite movie (i mean who can blame him)

"FOUND IT!!" niki said running down the stairs with his little fox plushie "hey hey hey no running down the stairs my little fox!" jungwon said as he swooped the little up in his arms and carried him to the kitchen.

"now, lets make you a bottle." said jungwon grabbing his bottle from the top shelf, but not before sitting little niki on the counter, then grabbing the milk and pouring it in the bottle and handing it to niki

"can we go cuddwe nowwww?" the little fox said with a whine. "one more thing! i just need to get the blankets and pillows, and then yes we can. do you want to watch cartoons for a few minutes while i go set up our room?" "okay dada!" and jungwon sat him down on the couch and turned on pocoyo.

and then he went to the closet and grabbed the sunggliest blankets, and softest pillows and went to their shared room and made the bed as amazingly comfortable as possible and turned on disney plus and then went to get his little niki.

"time for cuddles niki!" jungwon said turning off the tv in the living room and picking is little up, "yay!! cuddewl time!!" niki said excitedly yawning.

jungwon started the movie and layed niki down on his chest and grabbed his bottle and gave it too them, and the rest of the members came home to the cutest pumpkins in the patch!

fin.

hiii! thank you so much for all the reads! i really appreciate all the support im getting from this!! im very happy! and thank you all for understanding that im not super quick when uploading :,)

againt thank you so much!!! <3