Favorite quotes tvdu

Hayley Marshall:
I never understood the brotherly Bond till I met Klaus and Elijah. They hurt each other more than anyone. They were vicious when it came to protecting each other.

You are a Mikaelson witch with a werewolf mother and innards no father. You are the one that could finally unite all the factions and that goes against everything that they believe in. It's live on hatred and you, you my sweet girl, or the worst fear.

Camille O'Connell:
The World Isn't awful. People are not awful. They want to be good. Something makes them bad. Something breaks them down. Make them snap.

Bonnie Bennet:
It's just the loneliness. It's - I can't take it. And I only know one way to turn it off. I'm sorry.

Well of course, but don't ask me to have hope, hope hurts, and I don't wanna hurt anymore.

Caroline Forbes:
Do you ever feel like is not a single person in the world who loves you?

Genetically they're not mine. But I gave birth to them, I raised them, I loved them. And when they went missing, I felt like I was dying.

Hope Andrea Marshall - Mikaelson:
You have NO idea what you took from me. My mother. My children's grandmother. Someone to hold me when I'm scared into call me when I'm lonely oh, that the first eyes I ever look into. I mean - my best friend!

I was nine. And, I saw the scary monster who looked like my dad. He taught me how to paint. I'm calling me princess. I didn't know which version of you as well. And I waited for you... To explain it, or apologize. Or tell me that you loved me. I waited for you, for you guys. But you didn't come.

Kai Parker:
You right, I'm a liar, all right? I'm the black sheep, you know, the defective Twins and nobody wanted, it must be nice for you to stand here judging me surrounded by all the things you got out of life while I spent 18 years in isolation as a family reject. And let me tell you every inch of me wants to kill you for that. EVERY PART!

Elena Gilbert:
It's where I wanted to grow old and I did. And that's my life, weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all, Epic. And I owe it all to Stefan.

I owe it all to my family.

Elijah Mikaelson:
This is our hope. Our families hope, and now she is gone. You understand? I let this person in. I don't let people in. You knew that, and you've broken me.

Klaus Mikaelson:
Don't underestimate the Allure of Darkness, Stefan. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it.

Enzo st. John:
That's the problem, Damon. I don't wanna hate you, because if I hate you, then I have nothing left.

I don't abandon people I care about.

Damon Salvatore:
You can't sit and wait for life to come you have to go get it.

Katherine Pierce:
I'm a survivor.