While I'm on Sunset,

Levi's POV

I felt someone tap my shoulder which made me groan. I decided to ignore it but the tapping didn't stop.

"Yah! Kang Levi! Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice call.

"Wait..." I groaned before sitting up to see Haechan.

"What is it?" I asked and he smiled.

"Levi, you're going to be the MC for Music Core next week" He smiled and I stared at him blankly.

"You're joking, right?" I asked as I looked at him.

"No, you'll replace Jungwoo as the host of music core" He replied and I couldn't believe such news early in the morning.

Damn

"You should go eat first, Levi" He said and I nodded before leaving the room.

I left my room and was met with Johnny and Taeyong in the living room playing videogames. They noticed me as they looked up from their game.

"Levi-ah, did you see the news?" Taeyong chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't even have a say in it" I sighed as I made my way towards the kitchen.

"You can do it!" Johnny cheered and Taeyong did the same.

I sat at the table and proceeded to eat my breakfast. I opened my phone and scrolled through social media while eating my cereals.

I saw the article about me as the new MC for Music Core and I opened it. I began to read the article and I almost choked on what I was eating.

"The new MCs for Music Core has been revealed to be Stray Kids' Changbin, NCT's Levi, and..."

Kim Chaewon

I stared at my screen for a while to process the last bit. I couldn't believe it, I had a big crush on her ever since Produce48.

Yes, I watched Produce48 when we didn't have anything to do. It's a good thing my members didn't know I had a crush on her or else they would tease me everyday.

Be cool, Levi. You got this

-Time Skip-

I had a meeting with our managers and the people in charge of Music Core. They told me the ropes and gave the script for practice.

When I came back to the dorm, I started practicing the lines for the ending. After a while, I went out of the dorm and saw the guys hanging out in the living room. They all noticed me and smiled before saying the ending line.

"Show! Show! Show!" They all said in unison and while moving side to side and shrugging their shoulders before laughing.

"Very funny, guys" I chuckled and shook my head.

I felt my phone vibrate and I checked the text I got and read it.

"Levi, you have a shooting tomorrow with the other MCs for the introduction" Our manager texted and I replied with a "thank you".

I went to kitchen to grab a snack and went back to my room. I began practicing my lines again and I couldn't help but feel like my practicing isn't getting me anywhere.

I plopped down my bed and just thought about how hard it would be for me.

I hope this goes well

-Time Skip-

Time flew so fast and before I knew it, it was already the day for introduction video. It would be an understatement if I said I felt nervous in the car ride.