One In a Million Pt. 2

——————————————————————————
*quick disclaimer* hi guys, this is gonna be like a long long chapter, i'm hoping to get the whole plot thing in this segment so please bare with me :) also sorry if it looks rushed lolll

  ——————————————————————————*quick disclaimer* hi guys, this is gonna be like a long long chapter, i'm hoping to get the whole plot thing in this segment so please bare with me :) also sorry if it looks rushed lolll

*GOWON*
Once Hyeju walked out of the cafe Gowon thought to herself, "God, why did I even say that out loud? That's never happened before..", she realizes that she probably looks weird just standing up for no reason so she picks up her things and leaves.

While walking to the bus stop Gowon wonders if Hyeju is gonna come back tomorrow, even though she's 90% sure she won't considering that it was extremely awkward to just walk up to her like that.

When Gowon arrives at the bus stop she decides to just stand as she knows the bus stops here frequently while traveling. She takes out her phone and sees 1 unread message:

*MOM:)*
When are coming back home honey?

*GOWON*
I'm coming home now mom, just waiting at the bus stop. I'll talk to you when I get back home, love you bye!

Gowon always wondered if she sounded too excited whenever texting somebody, she didn't want to scare them or anything.

Once the bus had arrived she walked up the steps, greeted the bus driver, payed the fee, then walked down the aisle. This time there were rows of people, luckily nobody sat in the back. She walked to the back and sat down, then once again she looked out the window and looked up into the sky. She thought about how it would feel if she could just go up to the clouds, lay down, and forget about all her worries.

When Gowon got back to her house she opened the door and took off her shoes, she looked at the clock in the kitchen and it was around 2:00 o'clock, which meant her dad was still at work, and her mom was most likely taking care of her little sister.

"CHAAAAAEWON? ARE YOU HOME? I NEED HELP WITH YOUR SISTERR!", shouted Gowon's mom.

"YES MOM, I'M COMING!", Gowon shouted back while running down the hallway and into her sister's room.

When Gowon got to her sister's room she was so shocked she might have even gasped a bit, there were drawings all over the walls and even tiny stains on the carpet.

"Chaewon, help your sister clean some of this up okay? I'm trying to cook.", Gowon's mom asked as she walked out of the door.

"Fuck, why do I have to do all this? So unfair.", Gowon soon got up and went into the bathroom to get a wet cloth, when she came back she gave it to her little sister. (Hyomin) "Now, just use this cloth and wipe it all over the walls okay? Wipe until you can't see the drawings anymore.", Gowon made sure to use a stern voice so she got her point through to Hyomin.