3

* 40 minutes later

IWAIZUMIS POV:

We finally reached to the gym and I opened it up since I was the one with the keys. "And here's our gym! We have two gyms by the way. One in the school and one outside. This is mainly for the volleyball club." I looked at oikawa and he had a smile and his eyes were sparkling from how happy he looked. It was pretty cute to be honest but anyway!

"Hey - Is it possible if I can join the volleyball club?" He asked. I wasn't but was surprised that he asked, "Well I mean yeah! You can join whenever you want. We just have to see you try-out and your all good unless you don't make in the team." I looked at the taller male. "What position do you play? Or want?" I asked. "I play as a setter! What about you iwa-chan?" ..iwAcHaN? I barley met him! "Uh well Im ace- also what's with the nickname iwa-chan shittykawa?" He looked at me and gasped "You did not just call me that!! And that's your new nickname!" He pouted and I held back my laugh.

"Well we should get going! Dont you have class?" He asked, I nod but then remembered something "yeah but one more thing I'll need to show you" "hm? Alright iwa-chan let's go to whenever your taking me!" He smiled and I looked away and walking to a cherry blossom tree. Instantly oikawa blushed and looked at me- Does he think I'm gonna confess?? I don't even know him so he better not get the wrong idea. "Here's the cherry blossom tree also known as the confession tree and don't think that I'm confessing to you now or anything. I'm just showing you" I said and he slowly kinda dropped his smile- I wonder why he did tho.

"Ahhh okay okay! So is there anything else I need to know?" He asked and I shook my head "nope. I've showed you pretty much everything so we can go back to our class. Let's go-" I got cut off by him grabbed my hand and running to I'm guessing class- Very out of the blue but I ran with him. Not gonna lie he was a fast runner. Mutherfucker almost made me trip over a rock tho .

~~~~~~~~~
Author :

VERY SORRY THAT THIS ONE IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHER ONE- My brain is trying to think about for the next chapter but I'll make sure it's longer next one!! :D I hope your enjoying the story
🦖‼️