Held Hostage

CHAPTER INCLUDES- Torture, inappropriate language, cigarette mention

Pt 2! ✌️☺️ ~

You slowly open your eyes, blinking a few times to focus on your surroundings. You notice you're in a dark room. You look around to see if there is any one else in the room with you. Your vision is blurry but you can make out a bed in one corner of the room. Before you notice anything else you see a door. You go to stand up but you can't. You look down and see that your chained to the wall behind you.

"Oh! You're finally awake." Said a familiar voice. It was the man you were fighting on the sidewalk. He was on the other Side of the room. You looked over at him. You see him with cigarette in his mouth well he bandaged his hand, the same hand you had cut before the kidnapping. "Y'know? I never got to give you a proper introduction." He said. He walked closer to you. You squirmed around, trying to escape the chains holding you back. "Uh oh! I should probably tighten these." He laughed. He grabbed you by your wrists and lifted you onto your feet and pushed you against the wall. You whined a little because of your sprained ankle. He grabbed the chain on your wrist and tightened, then did the same with the rest of the chains. You wanted to fight back but you were too tired. "Aw you look so worn out." He said in a sarcastically sad voice. He cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes, almost as if he was trying to read you. He let go of your face and walked away. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes and pulled one out, lighting it with a small blue flame. You closed your eyes, your mind racing with everything going on. You heard a noise but didn't open your eyes.

"Open your eyes, sleepyhead! I want you to be awake for this." He said chuckling. You opened your eyes and see him standing in front of you with a large tray of shiny, sharp objects. "Like I said, I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Dabi. And you?" He said in a friendly, yet villainous voice. "Y-y/n" you said hesitantly. "That's a pretty name." Dabi said. "Y/n. Y/n" he repeated to himself. "What do you want from me?" You asked him. "Well, y/n, there's not really much that I want from you. It's not everyday you fight a beautiful, daring women." He said as he winked at you. "But, you did hurt me, so therefore I can't exactly spare you. I think you deserve some punishment." Dabi said with a smirk. "What are you gonna do? Torture me?" You said to him harshly. "You could say that" he said grabbing something off the tray. You looked at his hand and realized he was holding the same pocket knife you cut him with. He raised his hand to your chest and placed it on your shirt. You felt his hand heat up and you watched as he burnt your shirt off. "Hey!" You shouted. "Hush, princess." He said softly. He then but his hand on your thigh and you watched as he burnt your pants to ash. "S-stop it!" You shouted once again. "Hush!" He said a little more intense. 'I'm standing in front of a man I don't even know in my bra and underwear. What. The. Literal. Fuck.' You thought to yourself.

He raised the hand he held your knife in and brought it to your shoulder. He slowly dragged the knife on your shoulder and watched the blood trickle down your arm. He chuckled to himself. You looked at your shoulder and then to him. "S-so y-you're part of the League Of V-villains." You said. "Good job! You want a cookie?" He said in a sarcastic tone. You locked eyes for what felt like a solid three minutes. You watched his eyes travel down your face, down your neck, and lock on your chest. He put the knife above your boob and dragged it once again, watching the blood trickle down. "Y'know, I honestly thought you w-were gonna b-burn me or something. But you're not the blood freak. That's, um, toga, right?" You said, voice shaking with fear. "Mhm." He was still staring at the blood. He looked up from the blood and stared at your face. "So why are you cutting me?" You questioned. "I guess you're just... special." He locked eyes on your lips, and you locked eyes on his. He took a step forward and placed his lips on yours. You wanted to pull away but you couldn't. You felt so compelled to this man. You kissed him back. You kept kissing and kissing until you suddenly felt a sharp pain on your abdomen. You gasped, shocked from the sudden pain. You broke the kiss and looked down, seeing blood drip down your stomach while Dabi held a scalpel in his hand.

"Did you just fucking cut me?!" You shouted at him. "Yup." He said in a calmed voice. "You could probably be useful for some other things." Dabi said with a wink. "What do you mea-" you were cut off by a loud knocking on the door. "DABI!" You heard a males voice say at the door. "What, Twice?" Dabi replied to the man. "SHIGARAKI WANTS TO SEE THE HOSTAGE IN PERSON!" Twice said. Dabi sighed and it sounded like he was annoyed. "Alright give me a few minutes!" Dabi shouted back to Twice.  Dabi walked into another room that looked like a bathroom. He walked out with three bandages, one for each cut, and alcohol pads to clean them. He cleaned up your cuts and wrapped them. He opened a dresser you didn't notice and pulled out white T-shirt and sweats. He walked over to you and unlocked the chains that held you to the wall. You fell into his arms. You almost forgot about your sprained ankle. "M-my ank-ankle.... I sprained my ankle." You said in a pained voice. He picked you up and carried you into the bathroom. He helped you put on the sweats and t-shirt. He helped you on your feet and helped you walk.

Hope you liked it! Bye ✌️ 😘