꧁Chapter 3꧂

Y/n POV

Honestly I was tired of them arguing for nothing I letted go of both of their hair I turn around and said. "I'm sorry that you had to see that unfold". The people didn't say anything back. They silently stared at me a shiver went down my spine. I try to strike a conversation with the American flag looking guy

 I try to strike a conversation with the American flag looking guy

He didn't say anything back every time I said something to him. As I tried to talk to him after some time I decided to stop after a while because of the intense eyes burning into my head because of the Russain man. I went to go see what Gabby and Zack and Dave are doing I saw them playing go fish I was about question why they or the got the cards for it but I didn't. But I did join the next round of go fish what felt like a entire century Dave was started to getting mad because he kept losing every round and I mean EVERY ROUND. He was getting so angry that he threw his cards at the concrete floor. Shortly after his temper tantrum Zack had the greatest idea I looked at him with a bit of fear. The smirk was slowly formed at his lips "stop being a sore loser Dave~" Zack and Dave got into a fight me and Gabby continued the game as they fought after a while they were still fighting and I started to lose my consecration (idk how to spell that word). So I went over and knocked out the both of them in one hit then I dragged their bodies and set them up against the brick wall and continue the game with Gabby. I noticed that all the people left except America he probably stayed back to keep a eye on us so that we don't escape it something like that. After a couple more rounds I statted to started sleepy and said to Gabby "hey you sleepy too?" Then she replied with "yeah I'm starting to sleepy too" "Anyways I'm going to sleep now" I said to Gabby "yeah I'm going to sleep too" as we both went over where Zack and Dave are. Me and Gabby cuddled close and let sleepiness take us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

382 words