Meeting 3.3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 14~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was packing his things as his class was over. After packing y/n walk straight through the door and then he proceed to walk through the corridor.

"Ah~ geez My head hurts just thinking on how to bring baji back" Y/n said as he put both of his hand on the back of his head while he walk.

Y/n then got to his destination only to see His brother and his friend and some one else.
He has A long hair with a yellow dye and some black strip of the hair.

"Oi Mitchy lets go home I'm hungry!!" y/n said completely ignoring Takemichi's friend and the male.

"Ah you must be y/n?" Said the male.

"umm... who?" Y/n ask as he turn around to face the male.

"Kazutora Hanemiya" He said as he smiled.

"um... nice to meet you I guess?" Y/n said unsure what to do.

"well then meh and my brother should get home" Y/n said as he grab Takemichi's hand.

Before Y/n can take Takemichi Kazutora hug them both.

"Yay!! I'm so happy! you guys are From Toman's right?"

"I had no Idea there was a toman memeber one grade below mine" kazutora said ( he was referring to takemichi).

'does this dude not know about personal space but...I'll make this pass cause his *cough hot *cough" Y/n thought.

"Oi Takemich, Y/n" Kazutora said.

"huh?" Takemichi question as he look at the male.

"let's go to vahalla's hide out" kazutora said as he grab by his hand y/n's and Takemichi's to wrist.

"hey I found them both" Kazutora said as he look at through his left there stood two guys who seems beat up.

"that's the guys?" the one with black haired said.

~Time Skip~

The three male then got into an abandon arcade.

"oh cool an arcade" y/n said as he look around.

"Y/n..." Takemichi said as he look at his brother.

"eheh! sorry Mitchy I got excited" Y/n said as he look at his brother and smile sheepishly.

 When they enter the abandon arcade y/n saw a lot of people.

'Oh~ shit to many peeps' y/n though as he slowly walk with his brother and kazutora.

While they where walking they then came to a stop. Looking in front there he stood baji beating the shit out of chifuyu.

"baji....chifuyu...?" Y/n whispered only for him to hear.

Y/n was to busy focusing to chifuyu that he didn't notice that baji stood up and kazutora introduce them.

 ~Time skip~ Look Just like I tell you guys I'm to lazy to put the conversation.

After what Happened y/n now know a bit about baji and kazutora's past.

"Michy do you still think will get baji back" Y/n said as he walk with his brother.

"honestly I don't know" Takemichi said as he sigh.

"hey!" someone shouted as the both male turn their head.

"pop a squat" The male said again. y/n stare for a while before realizing who he is.

"chifufu!!" Y/n shouted as Takemichi stop at his track hearing that his brother know this man.

"Oi can you stop calling me that!" Chifuyu said as he look a lil annoyed yet happy to see y/n.

y/n then sat down on the swing next to chifuyu as he started to swing slowly while listening to his brother and chifuyu talk.

~time skip again~ 

Y/n was currently infront of a vending machine choosing what to buy.
Deciding to get (your drink or sumnthing) he then put a money on the vending machine and pressed something.(lol I don't know if there's an vending machine in an cemetery but just go on with the story lol)

After that y/n decided to open his umbrella and walk to where his brother and friends was.

'Ha...I felt so sad for mikey-kun's brother' y/n thought as he remember what kazutora and baji said.

"want to be the top guy in toman" Y/n heard a very familiar voice said.

While walking near y/n heard what they where talking about as he sips on his (drink name). 

When y/n was finally near them they were already separating there ways.

"what the f*ck....I jut got here!" Y/n said as he look both through his side.
Knowing that no one heard him y/n ran through his brother and chifuyu. "WHY DID YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME THERE!!" Y/n shouted as he look at his brother and friend.

"Y-y/n I'm sorry" Takemichi says repeatedly as y/n just keep pinching Takemichi's nose.
"why would I stop huh? michy!!" Y/n said as he kept pinching Takemichi nose.

"I-im really sorry I will gave you (favorite food) so please stop!!" Takemichi whined as he y/n still kept pinching him.

"hmm" Y/n hum as he think if he should accept it or not.
"Ok fine" Y/n said as he let go "but you need to carry me too!" y/n spoke again.

"wait what why your to heavy" Takemichi says as he started to run away while y/n trailed on him.

Meanwhile Chifuyu just watch y/n as he pinched his brother. 'cute' Chifuya thought as he look at  y/n. 'lol Baji-san would be damn happy if he saw this side of y/n' chifuyu thought as he started to run to them to.(ok lol don't know what's happening but Im'ma keep writhing)

Eventually they both stopped running and chifuyu and Takemichi started to talk about what Takemichi said earlier.

Chifuyu then lead the two male somewhere saying that he wanna start first the investigation through the connection between valhalla.

they then stood inside of a shop or something (lol I don't really know where they are)

They then enter and chifuyu talk to a guy and after a second he shouted and then they started to walk farther through the place and there we saw 'The former Leader of Moebius's leader 'Osanai!!' Both y/n and Takemichi thought.

~T4phophobi4

Published: 12/08/21

Rewrite: 02/17/22