13)Can Laksh Be The Guardian Of Mishka?

Let's begin.......

Ragini hugged Annapurna consoling her. Where she cried and sobbed.
People came and convey their condolences to the family.

Laksh and Swara came there. Laksh was literally crying. He was about move to see his father. When Sanskar stopped him holding his shoulders.
Laksh:Sanskar..
Sanskar:you cannot see him. It's better you go back.
Laksh:what? Sanskar do you know what you are saying?
Sanskar:i know..
Laksh:this is not how you take revenge with me. You cannot stop me from seeing my father.
Sanskar was angry and still continued to be calm:not letting you see him for the last time are bade papa's last words.
Laksh:enough of your drama. I don't have time to listen to your nonsense.
He pushed him away.
Before he could move further. Annapurna stopped him:go from here!
Laksh looks on:Maa aap bhi...
He did not have more courage to fight with all. How can they stop him from seeing his dad for the last time.
Annapurna:I am asking you politely to go away from here. Wasn't that enough for you that you hurt your papa a lot. Jo beta zaroorat ke Waqt pe kaam na aaye tho... Uss bete ka bhi zaroori nahi hai.
She pushed him a bit:go!
Laksh could not his tears:Maa.. Please don't punish me like this..
Annapurna:for 6 months you were dead for us right. Continue with that. Waise bhi duniya hi khatam ho gayi hai meri, tumhare hone ya na hone se koi farq nahi padta.

Last rites were completed by Ram. He was literally in shock of his brother's loss. For him his, his brother was just like a parent and his words are like command.
And the way Durgaprasad cared for him no one ever did. He was also his mentor. Though he have the family but he felt all alone. And the family is broken apart and cannot be fixed back.

***************************************

Sujatha:kisiki tho buri nazar lag gayi hai hamare parivaar ke oopar. Don't know what else is left to watch.
Ram :will you please keep quite for sometime. It's not 3 days bhaai sahaab left us and you are...
Sujatha:I also mourn and I am also upset. I am scared.jiji have turned weak... Now who is left to watch. Ab jo bhi hai humare Sanskar ko hi tho dekhna hai.. Yeh ghar tho mujhe hi sambhalna hai.
Sanskar was passing by when he heard this. He was astonished no matter what his mother won't stop to yearn for the property.
Sanskar:Mom..
Sujatha looks at him:sanskar.. When did you come?
Sanskar wanted to vent out a lot of things, but kept silent. He cannot change her nature.
Sanskar :kuch nahi!
He walked away.

While on the other side...
Laksh was standing watching outside the window.
May be true he ran away from all the responsibilities.
But he don't want to runaway from mishka's responsibility.

He grabbed car keys and sees mishka who was drawing.
Mishka:papa.. Are you going somewhere?
Laksh:Haa.. You stay with Swara aunty. I will be back soon.
Mishka nods with a bright smile.
Laksh:and do you want something while I return?
Mishka:candyfloss!
He caresses her hair.
When Swara comes there and he looks at her.
She knew where and for what he is going.
Mishka moves to Swara showing her drawing.
Swara smiles:it's very beautiful...
Laksh moves from there.

While on the other side..
Ragini gave some bag to kavitha. Which had few dresses.
Kavitha :you are doing too much favours for me.
Ragini:yes, which you have to pay back when you will be the model.
Kavitha smiles.

Ragini:audition will be after 20 days.. You have very less time to prepare yourself.
Kavitha :I will try hard.
Ragini:okay then I will leave. If you need anything you can call me.
Kavitha:okay.
Ragini moves from there.

She goes to the near by water Bridge and looks at the watch.
Where she sees Laksh approaching her.
Laksh stood in front of her.
Ragini :you are late for 6 minutes.
Laksh looks at her.
Ragini:between say why called me?
Laksh:I will leave Swara!
She left out a breath,Stretching her lips:so?
And she folds her arms on to her chest with a quizzical look.
Laksh:I will live like the way you want but in return I just want mishka's custody!
She did not reply anything.

Laksh:Ragini.. I am ready to do anything.
Ragini:wait.. Swara being your brother's wife. You still could not forget her. Now I don't think so there's any relation left between Swara and Sanskar.and you want me to believe!
Laksh:Ragi..
Ragini interrupts: I.. Will not help you.
Laksh:uss choti si bachchi ka tho socho.
Ragini:is she my relative.. My sister's daughter that I should think about her... (she realised what she told) uh oh..
Laksh felt helpless with her such behavior. She is fully taking the advantage of situation.
Ragini :Any way to be honest even if you threaten me that if I don't help you, you will jump to the water right here..
Laksh looks at her.
Ragini:even then I won't help you.
She pats his shoulder:but I know you will find some or other way to deal with the problem. Kabhi kavya kabhi Swara.. I trust that you will find a way. I envy you that!
She moves.
Laksh:Ragini please..
He falls on his knees joing his palms:mujhe aur majboor mat karo.
He literally ended up crying.
She looks at him and nodding her head with a smile:majboor?now you realise how it feels? You couldn't be a son to your parents then how can others expect any relation from you. How could be papa ji feeling when he was unwell all these days and you appear for your own benefits? How could be Maa feeling despite having a son, she had to consider that you are dead. The person who could portray himself to be dead then do you think he is a trustworthy? if you convince me with the answer for all this then I will surely help you!

Laksh:I.. I don't have answer. But I can only say that you know the answer for everything. If you did not betray me. If you did not snatch Swara from me. May be today would have been different. All these mess was because of you. If we wanted you could have been punished for the attempt of killing Swara and betraying our family and all those stuffs you did against us
Ragini looks other side.
Laksh:mishka ko woh log Maar denge.. I will never forget your favour, please help me..
Ragini smiles:tum Mein Aur girgit Mein Kya farq hai?
He looks at her.
And she walked away.

*************************************

Ragini was standing in court for her statement. Where Mansi's lawyer cross question her. Sanskar entered the court when she was answering the questions.
Lawyer:so Mr. Laksh suddenly disappeared and returned now.
Ragini:yes.
Laksh looks at her.
Mansi and nikhil rejoiced with the fact that they will get the custody.

Ragini:also now having affair with my step sister.

Where lawyer explains about Durgaprasad's death. And when she is questioned about the same.
Ragini:I do not want to comment about this. But the person who disappears suddenly. Can he be trusted as little child's guardian? (she smiles) i don't think so.
She literally surprised Sanskar with her words. He thought no matter what she would only chant laksh and do anything for him.

Judge notes down her statement.
And laksh's lawyer gives up. But kept a proposal of his questions to be asked with Ragini.
Judge gives a break. After half an hour she would pass the verdict. Because it's the matter of innocent child's future.

Swara:you proved that you are heartless!
She cried:if something happens to misha. You are responsible for it.
Ragini ignored her and slides the feed on her phone.
She walked from there.

Ragini looked at mishka who was with the court staff.
And she was been crying with the fear.

To be continued.....

So how's it?