7

Author POV

Jungkook pulled out the chair for Jimin. Once Jimin sat down and was pushed closer to the table, Jungkook himself sat down across from him.

"So Jungkook, what is it you do?" Jimin asked as he took a sip of his wine that was waiting at the table.

"Well, I am a CEO." Jungkook smiled seeing Jimin gulp thickly.

"Oh, so why me? A lowly diner waiter, why?" Jimin asked setting down his drink.

"Well, Jimin-ssi," Jimin's eyes went wide hearing someone call him that. Only one person ever called him that. "You mean so much to me, Jimin-ssi."

"..Jung. Cho Jung, no way." Jimin frowned. That was until Jungkook pulled out a picture that he carried around with him everywhere. And picture of them together. Jimin's eyes pricked with tears as he got up and went around the table and hugged Jungkook. "I can't believe, it's you. You've changed so much." Jimin cried.

"Jimin-ssi." Jungkook whispered as he hugged Jimin tightly in his arms as he stood up.

"When? Why? How?" Jimin rambled.

"Well, I was the boy who you held you back. So I became a man you could protect you. My mother's maiden name is Cho, hence the reason my surname was Cho at the time. But after college I met my father, Jeon. When I took over his business my surname was corrected. My real name is Jeon Jungkook. I told you my name was Jung so you would maybe forget me." Jungkok explained with Jimin sitting on his lap just hugging him.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Jimin sniffed, wiping his tears.

"I know." Jungkook soothed while rubbing his back.
_________________________________________
After dinner

"Thank you for tonight, Jungkook." Jimin beamed as Jungkook walked him up to his apartment.

"Anytime, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook grinned. The two came to a stop at Jimin's apartment door.

"So, will I see you again?" Jimin asked as he hugged Jungkook.

"Of course, I'm just a call away. I'm not leaving you again." Jungkook claimed as he returned the tight hug.

"Okay, don't forget me." Jimin said.

"Never." Jungkook comments as they release their hug. "Goodnight, Jimin-ssi."

"Goodnight, Jungkook." Jimin smiled before closing the door.