R:5

Short chapter
:::::::::
"H..how did you know?" Hobi asked scared
"I over heard you and jin talking,so when were you planning on telling me that he is my child?"
"Never,why do you even care?,when you abandon me when I was pregnant"
"I did not,please hobi let me explain,please"
"No I don't need your explanation all I need is for you to stay far away from me and jungkook!"
"But he is also my son"
"No he isn't,he is okay with out a father,he has always been happy without you in his life!" Hobi said walking away,leaving Yoongi dumb found,he walk to the car,Jin drive them away,taking them to their house.

  When the reach the house Hobi just opened the door rushing inside the house,Jin gently take the kids into the house,jungkook ask "Aunty?is mummy okay?" Kookie look at jin with innocent eyes "yes kookie,he is fine,don't worry,I will go talk to him,you guys go play,ok?" "Ok"the kids answer going into their play room,Jin walk up to hobi's room,only to see him parking his and jungkook's things "oh my god ,hobi why are you parking?" "We are leaving,we am going back to Korea"
"Oh no hobi,what did yoongi do?what did he say?"
"He..he knows,he know Jung kook is his son"
"Oh hobi" jin walk to hobi Hugging him
"Thanks hyung but we have to leave by tomorrow"
"Okay I will help you park"
"Thanks ,excuse me I will just make a call" jin just nod,going to make the call jin start helping to park .
Hobi call one of his friend telling him to prepare their passport that they are flying back the next day.
With that hobi explain to jungkook that night that they are going back tomorrow,he almost cried because he was gonna miss them,but hobi and jin promise that they will come back to Korea after them,with that he calm down they then go back to their rooms going to bed before falling asleep......

::::::::::::::::::
Thanks
Please vote
Comment
Love you 😍 ❤️
::::::::::::::::