Chapter 1: The Crash

"Shadyside, small-town America. But among locals, a history of horror has earned it another nickname, Killer Capital USA, and last night, tragedy struck again. I'm here with Sheriff Nick Goode. Sheriff, what can you tell us?" The news reporter on the TV asked Nick Goode.

"Uh, there were seven victims, uh, ages, uh, 16 to 42, Uh, the perpetrator's also deceased" Nick responded as the female reporter went on,

"Shadyside sits just beside Sunnyvale,  one of the safest and wealthiest communities in the country" She finished as you walked out of your room with your cheer outfit on.

You saw your mom on the couch watching the news, you walked to the Kitchen to grab a granola bar, since you were already running late.

"Another Shadysider gone nuts" you muttered opening the granola bar wrapper to reveal the granola bar.

"Got to go mum, running late for school" you said before she could say anything, you ran out of the door and you got on your bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As you walk to your locker on the left is Heather's locker filled with sticky notes and photos of her and flowers, someone comes up to you and carves RIP into Heather's locker.

"You see, It's the witch,  Sarah Fier's back" Kate jokes at you and Deena.

"Oh, Christ. not you too." Deena sighs looking at you. Kate drags you and Deena into the girls bathroom. as you walk into the bathroom the nursery rhyme of Sarah Fier is written on the bathroom stalls.

"She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves!" Kate says while Simon opens one of the stalls and says

"She'll take your blood! She'll take your head. She'll follow you until your dead!"

"Wow, you guys are dicks" Deena says as your holding your chest acting scared.

"It's just fun" Kate tells Deena. "It's sick" Deena responds.

"What? The dude was wearing a Halloween skull mask!" Simon says excitingly, you elbow him in the stomach.

"Not helping" you mutter.

"But how is that not fun" Simon looks at Deena questioning her.

"People died. Heather died. The dude was probably just some sad sack who hated his life, like the rest of us, except he decided "Hey why don't I get out of here for good?" and "Hey, why don't I take Heather and a couple other mall rats with me? There's no angry dead witch who made him go postal. The only thing that made him go crazy is this town!" Deena yells at Simon and Kate and drops her jacket.

"Hey are you ok Dee" you ask her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Deena sighs.

"Seems like.. maybe you got a little witch in you." Simon says as you guys start laughing.