Half of the truth

I watch as B looked around the room she was only sleeping for an hour I turned on the lights she closed her eyes something she did always put a smile on my face she opened them looking at me I looked back at her she sad she wiped her tears I already sim the lights.

"Hey why you crying, you had a bad dream", she shook her head no.

"I'm really sorry Anthony, I really am mom made you do it I didn't want to you have to believe me".

"Do what T".

"She made me date Tyrell", what does her mother has to do with this.

"How your mom made you date someone huh", I stood up she took off the sheets walking up to me I stepped back she stopped

"She told me if I didn't do it she was going to make you stayed longer in prison", I shook my head unbelievable.

"This is lie you made up", she shook her head.

"Why don't you believe me", she cried again.

"How the fuck should I you cheated on me T", I was upset at her for doing that shit to me it still hurts.

"You always believed me what happened", I look at her teary eye I sighed seeing her cry was unbearable she wasn't a person who cried for evething even when things are bad.

"Okay talk I'm listening", I sat down.

"Promise", I nod my head she sat on the bed looking at me.

"I promise T", she still got me doing these things.

"You were supposed to get out of jail for good behavior two years remember", I nod my head thinking back on it.

"She was the one who made you stayed those two years in prison she said if I didn't date Tyrell she was going to make sure you rot in jail".

"Why didn't you tell me you never had to dated him ever", she could have told me this instead of dating that Tyrell guy.

"What were you going to do Anthony you were in prison I couldn't visit you we only talk a month before you got out", she yelled.

"You should have told me T we talked everyday and night you had so many chance to tell me you have even broke up with a nigga before doing the shit that you did yo".

"I couldn't you were the only person I got, the only one who understands me, the only one who made me feel better, the only one who made me feel sane ,the only one I knew who could have save me from my hatred mother I even wanted to tell TJ but he had so much going on and you would have made a big deal if he and I got any closer than we were" I looked at her she did all of this she was right I didn't like how she and TJ were close for some odd reason blood or not.

"You would have done the same for Anthony and worse ", she was right I would have done anything for her I killed her father for trying to take her from me but she doesn't know that it's for the best.

"It still doesn't justify what you did T you hurt me far worse than getting a bullet  in the chest I was so happy to see you, you don't even know", I shook my head remembering how happy I was I even bought the engagement ring she was always eyeing at the store.

"I know but I just wanted you home I thought what I did was for the best at that time it doesn't matter now does it we broke up", she bit her lips.

                               🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I brought her down to eat still wrapping my head around what she said I should have just listened to her that night but I was too angry and hurt to do so I watch as she ate all the food.

"Why you so slim", I finally ask her.

"Y'all acting as if I was fat I'm stress I have things to deal with", she drank the water washing back the dishes she used some things never change about her.

"What's stressing you T".

"I didn't have a home, I had to work two jobs to pay rent and by the food then I lost my job again", she leaned on the counter moving her hair behind her ear.

"Why didn't you call me T after I found out about you cheating, you neva once came to the house nothing".

"I wanted to I really wanted to but I couldn't", I shook my head she could have if if she tried I walk in the living room.

"Why do you always think I'm lying".

"I don't know what to believe anymore T".

"I'm telling the truth".

"Why couldn't you call then T", she looked away.

"Tifiana why".

"Because Tyrell wouldn't let me", I scoffed lighting my blunt.

"I haven't used a phone in four years", I looked at her four years.

"Why your mother wouldn't let you", she laughed crying.

"Two weeks ago was the first time I was seeing her in four years", she shook her head I allowed her to continue.

"She doesn't carried about me I went back home needing a place to stayed she ran me out saying I was ungrateful and I should go back to him because he was out of prison I should go back so she can get her money she sold me to him her own daughter it's not like she cared she wish I wish I was  dead it looks like I'm dead to everyone but TJ who always got me", hearing how her mother treated her shocked me cause she never complain about her mother never and the fact that she mention TJ got her back pissed me off more.

"I could call you I want to I wanted you to come save me Anthony he lock me up in a room for four years", she wiped her tears he fucking did that to her and here I was angry at her for cheating on me and she went through all that a tons of guilt wash over me. She turned her back towards me I know she was crying I got up because her

"Shh it's okay B stop crying". She shook her head.

"I can't it hurts", I nod my head claming her down  putting i one on the counter top I hush her as she hugged me tightly, she started to snore lightly I took her upstairs I made a call.

"King".

"I need you to look for a person for me Tyrell Florid".

"Okay I'll see what I can find", I hang up looking at her I took off my clothes pulling her closer I'm never letting her go never.

                              ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Tifiana POV

I felt strong arms around me I smiled missing the feeling of his touch, his embrace the feeling of security I turn around looking at his perfect sculpture face I played with his goatee something I always loved to I tried to get out of his hold he held me tightly pulling me closer, i smiled as he rest his head in the crook of my neck.

"Anthony".

"Hmmm", he hummed.

"I really have to used the bathroom".

"Pee here", I laughed knowing he was serious.

"I can't please don't make me pee the bed", I laughed again hard making me want to pee more I tried to free myself.

"Anthony", he sighed letting me go I ran to the bathroom doing my business and wash my hand walking out.

"Toothbrush is in the cabinet", I nod my head I was just about to say that I brushed my teeth Anthony came in doing the same I looked but at him he was really tall.
He walked out sliding on his socks and slippers.

"Put these on I'll be back in a few", he kissed my head walking out I nod my head talking a long well needed shower I walk out feeling fresh Anthony clothes couldn't even fit me by far his shorts were too long and big not to mention his sweats I looked in the full length mirror laughing after myself I shook my head going through his draw for something much smaller I took out on of his boxers putting them on much better.