TaeNy / Part 1

It was saturday night and Taeyeon and her roommates had nothing to do . Taeyeon just wanted to stay in and do nothing . Her roommates , Yuri Yoona Hyoyeon and Sooyoung , decided they should go to the club and drink .

"Um, no thanks . " Taeyeon said .
" Come on Taeng ! " Yuri kept trying to persuade her .
" I'm not really in the mood . "
" You should come and find you someone . Instead of always lazing around . " Sooyoung said .
" Ummm ... "
" Too bad your coming . " Hyoyeon said .
" Get ready . " Yuri said .
" Ughhh . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany was a girl who always would zone out all the time after her boyfriend decided to break up with her . She used to be the happy-go-lucky girl . She would sometimes isolate her self from her roommates . It's been a week since it happened and the girls are starting to get worried .

" Tiff ? " Jessica said while knocking before entering her room .
" Yeah ? " Tiffany said while getting out of her thoughts .
" Are you doing okay ? "
" I guess . "
" Well I wanted to know if you wanna go out . "

Tiffany was thinking for a while and she thinks it will be best for her to go out , her friends would stop worrying and she would get her mind off of him .

" Yeah , it would be good to get out once in awhile . "
" You Guys ! She's coming ! "

Everyone was barging in and hugged Tiffany , Sunny Seohyun .

" It's great to have you back unnie . " Seohyun said .
" Me too . " Sunny said .

Everyone went to get ready .
---------------------------
It was 12:00 when everyone arrived at the club . Sooyoung , Yuri , Yoona , and Hyoyeon went straight to dancing while Taeyeon went to the bar . As she was walking she saw the most beautiful girl she could ever seen . She sat on the stool next to her and noticed she was zoning out .

Taeyeon ordered a Long Island Iced Tea . She would sometimes steal glances at the girl next to her .

" So are you just gonna keep staring at me ? " Tiffany said while looking at her .
" Just admiring how beautiful you are . " Taeyeon while flashing her a smile to kill for .
" Thanks . " Which made Tiffany blush .
" So I noticed you were staring into space at a club . "
" Just thinking . "
" Wanna talk about it ? "
" Well , it turned out my ex boyfriend was playing with me and when we were going out I started to grow feelings for him . And I guess I'm here now . "
" What ! Why would someone play with someone as beautiful as you ? you shouldn't be treated like that . "
" Thanks . But what's done is done . "
" Hey cheer up . He's just some stupid kid who lost a pretty and beautiful girl . Here drinks on me . " Taeyeon said while giving her a drink .
" it's okay . "
" Here . " She said while passing her a drink .

" Hey ! " Sunny said while walking wobbly . With Seohyun helping drunk Jessica out .
" Yeah ? "
" You my friend need to coming dancing . " Taeyeon was just watching them .
" We need to get you home . Come on . " She said while helping Sunny out of the club .

" Hey ! " Taeyeon shouted . Tiffany looked back and saw her .
" Yeah ? "
" Will I see you again ? "
" Maybe we should just let fate decide . "

Taeyeon smiled and went to find her friend and left.