CHAPTER 4

Annoyance and Irritation arrived

Both totally in full form

They partied for a bit.

Untill Anger took over

There was only one room

So Irritation gave it to Annoyance

Annoyance gave it to Anger

And so, Anger resided in it

For the love of Irritation

For the love of Annoyance

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

The aura around Claude darkened. He was on the verge of murdering her, but he couldn't since he didn't want to.

Killing her = Her whole empire will kill Claude.

In her empire, everyone knows martial arts, killing and murdering people.

From the corner of her eye, Athy can see Ambrosia doing a finger movement.

"I came here as a guest....only to receive such a welcome!", She sarcastically and dramatically put her wrist on her forehead. Athanasia's shoulders were trembling as she tried to prevent herself from laughing.

"Why am I looking pathetic?" Claude questioned Ambrosia.

"Because you have to kill your daughter...And you have to put your brother's daughter on the throne. Pathetic, extremely pathetic. Plus your own blood isn't getting the chance....Claude...The emperor really gave you the right name." Ambrosia's whispers fell on Claude's ears like poison.

Centipedes (Not literally) started covering his head, drowning him in an endless void.

Meanwhile Jeanette who was seeking comfort from her fiance, Ijekiel turned to look at the gorgeous beauty. But her eyes immediately widen when she saw (Paper) Athanasia running away.

"She-She freed herself!", Her trembling form pointed at (Paper) Athanasia.

Athanasia (Real) had a white hood covering her body.

"CATCH HER!" The guards followed Claude's instructions.

But the paper Athanasia already ran far away.