38

"How the hell did you get all that information?" Donghyuck asked, beyond confused

Jaemin gave a playful smirk, "Because, I read the company's 'about us' page which said that the founder and co-founder were best friends since they were five years old. Plus, I also took a sneak peek at some files from Renjun's computer. AND I also eavesdropped on Chenle and Hwayoung's conversation that one time."

"You really are something nana." Chenle lightly laughed out.

"Of course. I'm sexy." Jaemin boasted.

The boys laughed at Jaemin and Chenle then said, "Alright, here's the plan for my mission."

"Jaemin, you look at the official announcements of A-Loft and see if there's anything that talks about the co-founder. Renjun you will accompany him and find out if you can see where Dak-Ho is. After that, Jeno and Jisung will go to the location- if we do find it and monitor the people from Soul over there. Mark and Donghyuck will be at A-Loft to see if Dak-Ho might be there. I will stay here because, if Dak-Ho knows I'm out and about- he won't come over here." 

⟳ ayy, author doesn't know what 2 do.

"ONE MONTH?!" Hwayoung shouted out loud.

She was sitting in the living room, holding her cup of tea, and sat in front of her mother.

"Mum... why am I staying at home for ONE MONTH?!" Hwayoung reiterated.

"Sweetie, you have literally been SHOT TWICE!! I don't want you to go out right now! Not until the news says that Sam has been caught. I know this might be a stretch but, I also want you to take mental health break-"

Hwayoung interrupted her mother, "MUM! YOU SAID THAT I COULD RUN AFTER A FEW MORE DAYS! I really want to go back on the track and win gold medals! Maybe even a trophy! I want to do what I love, please."

Her mother looked at Hwayoung with a concerned gaze, "Hwayoung, sweetie. You were in a bombing attack, you lost your father and you've been shot twice! I want you to be able to recover from those traumatic experiences and then go back on track. You'll be fine after a month." 

Hwayoung frowned, "I... I guess. But, only a month."

⟳ idkwtd pt.2

In the two weeks that passed of Hwayoung's one-month break, she would meet up with Chenle for their soulmate bond. The two slowly started to understand each other but never stopped quarrelling.

13 May 2020 | autumn

"You know, I had lost my family to Soul. They murdered all of them and I was the only one they couldn't find. At that time, NCT was finding them because Soul had done something and well, Jaehyun hyung found me. I saw all of my family dead. I watched the blood fall out from their wounds and saw them struggle. I remember watching my sister try to call out my name when I walked around the living room, crying. It was torture. I was only five."  Chenle finally told Hwayoung.

They were sat under a tree in Hwayoung's backyard, the cold wind breeze brushing against their skin, the sun's rays hiding behind the huge fluffy clouds. The green grass would sway with the wind and the calm aura would surround the two, tranquillity resting upon them.

16 May 2020 | autumn

"Your cat is cute," Chenle said, petting Cream.

"Why thank you," Hwayoung said.

Chenle looked around Hwayoung's room, his gaze landing on the dozens of trophies she had. His mouth gaped in awe.

"Wow, you really are the annoying type of athlete," Chenle muttered.

Hwayoung threw a pillow at the back of his head. "I'm not annoying."

"Look! You're so competitive!" Chenle argued, pointing at the trophies and medals.

some smol, cute hwayoung & chenle moments.