Chapter 2

Kayla

"Kayla what's wrong with you? You should tell the principal or your parents so they can stop." Trish kept running her mouth the whole walk to my house.

"Oh my god Trish shut the fuck up! I don't even care anymore." I rolled my eyes. Gripping onto my books fighting back not to slap the shit out of her.

"Oh you tell me to shut the fuck up, but you can't even say anything to your bullies? You are too friendly. You better stand up to them. You have soft balls." She nudged my shoulder.

I shook my head. " C'mon let's run we are almost there." I picked up my feet running faster. I looked back at Trish holding her boobs as she was running I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Shit girl." Trish said in between breathes.
I put in the code to my gate, and opened it.

I saw Pablo mowing the yard. ( No story is complete without a Pablo who mows yards and shit)

"Aye what's up Pablo!" I yelled waving at him.

"Skilly Skilly Skallah." (Act like that's a Spanish word I speak English )

"I forgot he only speaks Spanish." I shook my head.

He waved back though.

"Damn Pablo hot. How old is he?" She fanned herself.

"20."

"Damn look at his chest. He got a six pack." She smirked looking at shirtless Pablo.

"I think he been bathing in my baby oil look at all that baby oil glistening on his chest!" I shook my head.

"Pablo stay out my baby oil!" He nodded.

I'm pretty sure he didn't know what I was saying, but oh well.

We started back walking again until we reached the door. I walked in the house feeling the fresh breeze slap me in the face.

"Kaykay!" My 6 year old brother came hugging my legs.

"Hey Kyle." I kissed his forehead.

Knowing my mom and dad was at work. Kyle was stuck her with the maid. Rosealita Garza -José -De'lon -Sanchez Chavez. That was her full name, first name is Rosealita. She had Five last names. I don't even know how that was possible but I guess.

Kyle ran off to play with his toys.

"C'mon let's go do this homework." Trish dragged me up stairs.

"Finally finished with this bullshit." I slammed my pencil down on my homework.

"Kay calm down." She rubbed my shoulder.

I sighed.

"You act so tough, here at home. What's that about?" She questioned.

"Because I'm away from the faces of hell." I put my chin in the palm of my hands.

"If they only get to know you better they'll love you." She pouted.

I nodded.

"You're my only best friend." I blurted.

"I think you need a boyfriend Kayla you're almost 18 and still haven't got a boyfriend or lost your virginity." She reminded like I didn't know that.

"What if I wanna be a virgin my whole life?"

"Then that's on you sweet cheeks." She shrugged.

"Tomorrow can you be with me so they won't mess with me?" I slightly smiled.

She nodded.

"Where's Pablo?" Trish stood up looking out the window.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "He's probably down stairs eating lunch with Rosealita."

She didn't say anything she just dragged me along with her.

"Hey Pablo." Trish smiled at him.

"Hi." He said with his thick Spanish accent coming out along with it.

The two started talking to each other. Which I only thought Pablo spoke Spanish. Sneaky bastard.

"What cha' cookin' Rosealita?" I smiled.

"Ah señorita just a little something I made. It's my favorite."

"It's lookin' good so far Rosealita!" I complimented.

"Oh thank you!" She gave a big smile and continued chopping up her onions and peppers.

"Ah señor come." She motioned for her son.

"Yes Mamì."

"Go put on a shirt please." She sternly said.

He nodded and when he walked by he whispered something in Trish's ear. I think I heard.

"Chula"

She blushed really hard and softly punched his arm.
I see some flirting going on.

"I see you Trish." I pointed.

Hey guys this is the bad girl side of Kayla I hoped you enjoyed DashaLovesYou and myself jenique123 are gonna try to post two chapters a day love you guys bye -Jenique