|| O-Our First!?!? ||

Ahhh yes- The long anticipated chapter.

⚠ Warning ⚠ This chapter is basically a lemon- meaning they're gonna be getting it on, if you are uncomfortable reading plz skip ahead- But Enjoy! ;)

___________________________

Ochaco POV

30 minutes before-

*Deku had just asked me to meet him in his room...i wonder what he wants to talk about* I think to myself as I sit next to Tsu.

"Ochaco? Hey Ochaco" Tsu says tapping me on the arm causing me to jump, " O-oh! Sorry Tsu, I was just thinking about something" "No its fine *ribbit* Is something wrong?, Is it about Midoriya?" Tsu askes while putting a finger up to her cheek. "Well deku asked me to meet in his room 9:30 and i was curious about what he wanted to talk about..." I say putting my head in my hands.

"Well Ochaco, I'm not mina but I think he doesn't want to talk but rather something else *ribbit* " Tsu says while looking over to Deku who was talking to Todoroki then glance over and us and smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up alittle from his warm smile.

"W-what! Tsu! I don't he meant *that* I think.... But what if he did..." I reply with a blush across my face. "Well just in case mina wanted me to give you these for when you and Midoriya decide on whenever you guys do *it*" Tsu says handing me a small bottle of birth-control, my face flushed as soon as I saw it, "Well see you later Ochaco *ribbit* " Tsu says getting up to leave.

Around 9:30-ish~

3rd Person POV

It was finally 9:30 and Ochaco made her way to her green haired boyfriends room. " S-so what did you wanna talk about Deku?" Ochaco askes while sitting on his bed. "W-well Ochaco? I wanna...take relationship farther" Izuku says looking to his blushing girlfriend hoping that she knew what he meant.

"W-what do you m-mean deku?" Ochaco askes, although knowing what he meant. Suddenly Deku kisses her, it was a soft and light kiss leaving her slightly surprised. "Ochaco c-can we do it?" Izuku askes while pulling away from his girlfriend with large blush on his face.

Goddamn it- i know thiz is cringy as hell but i dont know how else to lead up to the act- 😭✋-

" U-uhm o-ok deku" Ochaco says blushing heavily, "Wait! Though what if everyone hears then they'll make tease us..." Ochaco says glancing down a little.

"Well i guess we better be quiet then" Izuku says seductively. "Ok but let me take one of these" Ochaco says getting a pill out of the bottle, " Ohhh, so you were expecting something when you came in here?" Izuku askes giving her a slight grin.

"E-ehh! NO! I mean Tsu gave these to me from Mina!" Ochaco says with a face so red that Kirishima's hair looks pink in comparison.

After all that the two teens start with kisses, deepening by the moment until they're making out. Both getting more aroused with each passing second, "Mhm Deku" Ochaco moans quietly as he starts kissing her collarbone and neck.

Izuku pushes her gently down on the bed while trailing kisses from her neck to her collarbone pausing just above her chest.

"Can I?" Izuku askes looking up at Ochaco with a lustful yet gentle look, "y-yes" Ochaco replied with a similar look while blushing heavily. Izuku lifts Ochaco's shirt up and over her head revealing her pink laced bra, Izuku returns back to kissing her while softly gropping her breast.

Ochaco let's out a soft moan when he kisses and licks the nipple of her left breast, soon sucking on her nipple while tweaking the other.

Ochaco's moans increase as he does this, but suddenly Ochaco sits up pushing deku down to reverse their roles as she trails down to the obvious bulge in his pants, unzipping to reveal a tent in his boxers. Doing this caught Izuku by surprise as he let a gasp with a large blush forming on his face.

"Switching roles are we? I didn't know you could be so bold Ochaco" Izuku says peering down to see his girlfriend pulling down his pants and soon his boxers too, "E-ehh! Well i just wanted to try it and make you feel good too" Ochaco says with her whole face to be ignited in flames causing Izuku to chuckle a bit.

Ochaco pouts as she thinks " hmph ok fine deku if we're gonna play that game then you better get ready". Ochaco suddenly pulls off his boxers to reveal his erect and throbbing nine inch dick, Ochaco lets out a gasp upon seeing his size then grasps it, slowly rubbing it up and down earning soft moans from Izuku, soon giving it light pecks before putting it all in her mouth, surprising Izuku as he lets out a loud moan.

"Mhm uhm O-ochaco" Izuku moans as she picks up speed causing him to twitch and moan louder as he nears his end, "O-Ochaco im gonna-" Izuku moans as he cums filling her mouth and throat, Ochaco pulls away swallowing before smiling.

"Wow you've got an interesting taste deku, kinda sweet i like it!" Ochaco says smiling before being kissed by Izuku with his hands trailing down to ass. Izuku grabs and squeezes her ass then moves around to her pussy "Wow pretty wet here" Izuku says as he rubs her clit through her panties, "A-ahh mhm" Ochaco moans feeling him slip his hand inside her panties as he starts massaging her clit while slowly sticking one finger inside getting a surprised gasp and moan from Ochaco.

Izuku continues as he kisses her hiding her moans, while thrusting his finger in and out of her soon adding a second one to prepare her for what he had in mind next. Ochaco's moans increase as she nears her end, screaming into Izuku's mouth loudly as she cums leaving Izuku's fingers sticky as pulls them out hearing Ochaco's pants.

Izuku and Ochaco remove the last bits of their clothing before pausing and staring at eachother completely naked both teens faces erupt with red blushes seeing their lover completely naked for the first time as they soon get into position ( btw their first position was missionary ) "I-I'm gonna put it in now tell if I'm hurting you, I'll stop" Izuku says as he readys himself near her entrance, "O-ok deku, but it if it does hurt it'll go away in a couple of minutes right?" Ochaco says clutching the bed sheets in anticipation.

Izuku slowly puts his tip before pushing the rest in, Ochaco gasps as a sharp pain shot through her body, tears threatened to spill from her eyes."D-deku can you pause for a second it really hurts" Ochaco says with tears at the brim of her eyes, "Oh my God im so sorry Ochaco I'll take it out now" Izuku says worried and feeling guilty, Izuku starts to pull out before getting stop by Ochaco holding his arm "N-no you don't have to, it's just would it have killed you to be a bit smaller" Ochaco says giggling a bit at the last part. "W-well you can move now" Ochaco says with a blush pulling Izuku in for a kiss as he starts thrusting slowly.

Izuku starts sucking and fondling Ochaco's breasts as he starts thrusting faster, making her moan out loudly. Soon Izuku's room was filled with the sounds of moans and slapping.

Tsuyu POV

"I can't believe Mina sent me out to spy on them *ribbit* " Tsuyu says to herself as she makes her way down the hallway to Izuku's room with with her phone recording her walk. As Tsuyu approaches his room she notices strange noises coming from there, Tsuyu gets a bit closer to hear better, only for her face to turn completely red from what she had just heard. Embarrassed, Tsuyu quickly leaves forgetting that her phone had all the evidence of what she heard in Izuku's room.

Whew! Omg my freaking gosh I finally finished this chapter and just right before Valentine's day! The next chapter will also be quite spicy ( a.k.a them doing it more ) but only in the first part then it will calm down. AND OMG I PAUSED SO MANY TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS

 AND OMG I PAUSED SO MANY TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS

Todoroki pause count : 25

But im so sorry for the wait and I hope you all liked this chapter! Baiii guys! :D