Just some papers | Chapter One

1:24 p.m.  Tuesday
Here we have George NotFound, a high-ish worker at Microsoft. The company that made the very popular game, Minecraft. George is a hard worker, mostly because he doesn't like to get into talk with his coworkers. Work is more important than whatever they talk about, but when he does hear them talk at lunch he hear some things about their boss.
The boss has never really shown his face around work and NEVER communicates with the workers (that may be something George and this boss have in common).
"Hey umm...George?" One of George's coworkers comes up to his desk and suddenly George picks his head up from his computer to look at the worker. "Yes?" George asked, "need anything?"
"Not really, but the boss wants to see you. He says he has some papers to hand to you and he has something else he'd like to give you."
"O-oh okay." The worker leaves George's desk and goes back to his own. George gets up from his and starts walking towards the bosses office. "Yeah I heard he he's single. I still wonder what he looks like though..." George hears the mumbling from different people talking while their doing work and just talking in the hallway with other people George could care less about.
George tried to image what the boss might look like from what the people in the hallway were saying, but it was hard to image a person like what everyone is saying. "I heard he has handsome light green eyes" "well I heard he has dirty blonde hair that looks amazing when it's wet and even better when it's covered in-"   Yeah that was enough of that. George was at the bosses door. The gold plate at the front of the door read, 'Clay WasTaken' hmmm interesting name. He must be some guy.
George knocked on the door and almost instantly he heard a deep "you can come in, just make sure to close the door behind you." For some reason that voice felt so comforting and nice to George. He wanted to hear it forever, for as long as he lived...George stepped in the room and saw a big room with a coffee maker in one side of the room and a desk in the middle. He saw the chair spin around revealing a face...

————————————————————————

I know this one was short but I promise the next chapter will be longer.
My Tik Tok: StrawberryFalls123
Word count: 419