How handsome | Chapter Two

He spun around and I finally saw what he looked like. He did have green eyes and dirty blonde hair, and to be honest...it was really attractive. "I have some papers for you and something else I think you might like."
"Oh okay." I said back to him as he grabbed a medium-sized stack of papers.
"You can sit down if you'd like. The talk won't be that long, but it must feel uncomfortable standing." He moved the stack to one side of his desk and looked at me, watching me sit down in the chair across from his. "So, what did you need to tell me boss?"
"Oh you'd don't have to call me boss, you can call me Dream. It's a name I prefer to be called." He smiled a little as he said that, it almost made me smile back at him. "Oh okay Dream."
"And I just wanted to say you got a promotion and you were chosen by me, to be worker of the month."
It surprised me quite a bit. I know I work hard, but there are definitely some other workers who deserve it.
"I know it's a lot of stuff just to say you got worker of the month and stuff, but I saw you were really working hard so I wanted to give it to you this month." Dream spoke with a soft voice, "and also because that one worker, Zane, keeps getting worker of the month."
(I picked a random name guys, I had no idea what name to use).
"That's true. He deserves it though." I knew Zane (for the past two years) has always gotten worker of the month. "And if you don't mind me saying this, I found that you aren't really one for socializing with the other workers. So I wanted to ask if you would like to join me for lunch tomorrow in my office?"
Lunch at Dream's office?! This must be a dream (get it 😎). "I would love that Dream." I said back, I guess I keep so much even the boss saw it. "But I do have to ask, how do you see all this stuff. You don't really come out of your office that much." I really didn't want to offend him with this, but it's a question I had ever since he said 'he saw'. "Oh, there is cameras I can look at to make sure all my worker are doing their work and not playing around." I guess that is something a boss can do.
————————————————————————
                   6:40 p.m. going home time

Finally, going home time. The best time. After me and Dream finished talked I left his office at about 4:30 so I still had some work to do. But I'm really looking forward to seeing Dream tomorrow at lunch.
Having a good best friend-type relationship with your boss can be beneficial for the worker. Not like I'm going to try and get close to Dream just so I can get more worker of the months and more promotions. He's a really nice guy actually. And that's why I'm excited for tomorrow.
For now though, I just have to get home and go to bed so I can get straight to tomorrow.
When I got home I went straight to the shower, made dinner after, brushed my teeth, then went to bed. Pretty standard sleep schedule I guess.
————————————————————————
                                      A/N
I know some people might ask these questions so I'll answer some I think might be the most asked:
1. They are both in Florida in this
2. George is not colorblind in this fanfic (and yes he can drive in this as well)
3. This is my first DNF story so it might not be as good as all the other people
4. I'm ruining out of things to answer so ask some questions if you want, and I hope you enjoyed this story so far

         663 words