the first day of school

Ava's alarm rang. it was the first day of school the day they dreaded most. the only thing they liked there was their friends. but she secretly wanted to find someone special. they had a girl in mind but she was way out of Ava's league (at least that's what they thought.) they got butterflies just thinking about her.later that morning Ava arrived at hel- i mean school. they wondered down the halls until they found their class. they were in shock of what they saw next. elizabeth. it was elizabeth. even though they knew eachother since elementary school, they still got nervous around her. their heart started racing and they awkwardly walked into the classroom, staring at elizabeth. the teacher had assigned seats and them and elizabeth were right next to eachother. they awkwardly introduced them self but for some reason elizabeth seemed interested. little did ava know that she had feelings for them. before they knew it it was lunch and all the sudden elizabeth snuck up behind ava, grabbing their waist and let out a "boo!" ava jumped, suprised to see elizabeth. their whole face turned red and their palms started getting sweaty. ava let out a shaky "hi". "hi!" said elizabeth "i have something to tell you." come to the bathroom." elizabeth grabbed ava's hand and ran down the hall to the bathroom. she led ava in and slammed the door shut then said "so i just wanted to tell you that i liked you but i didn't know if yo-" ava kissed her and she slowly kissed them back. their lips slowly separated and the locked eyes and smiled and let out a little giggle. "i really like you ava" said elizabeth "i really like you to elizabeth" said ava. they both smiled then ran back to class. they spent the rest of they day passing cute notes to eachother, sneaking off together, and just enjoying eachothers company, then before they knew it, the day was over. they said goodbye to eachother then left.